Battalion 1st LT Fusion/ Jedi SR Consular Fusion

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:80031275

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

Deathrun Senior Mod

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT)

:VIP Battalion 1st LT Jedi SR Consular 

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

I have role played on many different servers allowing me to get a real experience for all different types of RP these include: Star Wars RP  JVS RP I also heavily played on fiveM severs aswell this also means i have much experince with ULX commands

Playtime:

8w 4d 05h 05m 07s

Predicted time on server per week

:50 hours 

Warns/bans:

4 warns 0 bans

Do you use a microphone:

i do yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team

i aim  to make sure the sever  runs smoothly and efficiently maximizing the level of role-play that can be had without the interruptions of minges or fail rpers, to support anyone with any help or support they need whilst making new people feel welcome and there time enjoyable 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I feel i stand out more than others due to my matures. I am someone that is able to keep calm in situations and handle everything thrown at me with 100% maturates no matter what the subject is about i am able to keep calm and debunk the situation and make sure the outcome is fair for everyone no matter what.  Furthermore  my experience also gives me an advantage over many others not only my year on playing on SWRP but the staffing potions i have had on other severs meaning i know my ins and outs of ULX commands but how a staff member should be/act in situations

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I feel you should pick me  due to my dedication and work ethic. I am someone who will strive to ensure a task is done to the best of my ability no matter what. Yes i may be young compared to others applying for the same position but i can reassure you that just because i am younger does not mean that i am less mature and less capable for the role. My work ethic is something that i am quite proud of as it defines who i am as a person. Not only in the sever but out of the sever IRL i make sure that everything i do is with 100% devotion and the upmost maturity. Yes at the end of the day we are all human and we all make mistakes but it with those mistakes that we learn. I am someone that learns quickly from my mistakes and can see patterns on where i have gone wrong and work on them and it is with that i believe i you should pick me .  I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit. I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff I wish to step up my role to help improve the sever with my hard work and determination.  Along these skills I am a very approachable person meaning that anyone with any sort of problems, queries or concerns can be free to contact me 

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

I understand 

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

This scenario is more of an in charcter related situation i would remind them (in character) about the fact they have to salute to a 2nd LT+. 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I would let a memeber of the SMT know about this and apolgise and explain why. Then next week i would try a lot harder to get my minimums.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would try and organise a talk with the person and have a conversation about the matter and try and settle our differences so we can move forward and work harder.

Anything else

:WGSWRP

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Is already a Senior Mod for the Death run server which shows he is responsible and can handle ULX.

Is a member of Battalion and the CE Supervisor and I think the server could benefit from that and it shows he is trustworthy, besides already being a Senior Moderator on Death Run

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

very capable battalion member

proved he can be a good staff member by being accepted in deathrun, althoug it is dead lmao

Edited by ethan

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

He might have changed, but the impressions i got during the time i was an active boi tells me he is not as good as the other choices. Fusion might have what it needs but imo. we got multiple superior choices this time around.

Fusion is a mostly a serious guy and can be a good lad to have a chat with, but i also find him a bit immature at times and i remember there were some problems with toxicity back in his days in CT (maybe a bit after but not to the same extent). But i have still heard from multiple people after i went inactive that he has become a better man, and i wouldnt be suprised if he has either. 

I will stay neutral to this post, but i just wanted to give a heads up to problems i have seen with him in the past. If he has improved upon himself i do belive he would make a solid staff member though. 

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg