Fixer

SD app

In Game Name: John Alford, Mr. Booker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90241623

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Since I don’t know what counts I will name everything. O5 councilor, SD, Leader of a CotBG branch twice, Leader of CotBG, Sarkic Karcist/manager twice.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:  As much as I prefer the lucrative position of the O5 councilor I guess this will have to do for now. I have been playing SD/O5 since V2 and personally believe that I have done well enough job. Under my management things actually get done. Sure I may use more unorthodox methods or may not be deadly serious on the job but despite that I get results. Before I got a WL for O5 there were even situations where I had to do the O5’s job for him as he was too stupefied or unqualified. I have and have been asked to be an O5/SD for various server events two of which were massive map change events (V2 and the last one which I believe was V6).

What role does the Site Director have on the site? SD is in charge of managing the entire site. Everything that happens inside of it is his responsibility. He has to make sure that research is being carried out and that it is being carried out properly, that the units are coordinated to respond to threats,  that he deals with any irresponsible personnel, that he deals with any GOI activity inside the site’s boundaries and that he responds to personnel on the radio. I am sure there is something I forgot to add to the pile.  The SD has to make sure that an O5 does not have   to do his work for him and he has to obey any and all orders that are given by the members of the council.

What is the O5 Council?: The brief version is that it is a council consisting of 12 or 13 (lore freaks can argue about that) members. It is the highest form of command at least on the server (Do not bring up The Administrator) . They are in charge of everything that goes inside of the Foundation and know all of it’s secrets. They are responsible for every major decision that is made for the Foundation.

Edited by Fixer
40 minutes ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

xunt please no ban

I really hope this is ironic.
Why do you want to comeback?

I have my reasons. Not that I am a big fan or anything of some decisions made lately but site administration is the only aspect of the server that I can still find enjoyment in roleplaying.

Accepted

One of the first apps where Applicant seems to know exactly what the Site Director does, I've personally never seen you, but from the feedback and discussing with others, it appears that you'll do fine. 

Contact me on Discord (Johnwickisblak#2445) and we can start! 

(Also, I think you may of been partially been the reason why people kept Dming me for Months for Sarkic Tryouts.)

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png