AlexMagus

AlexMagus' O5 Council Application

Your in-Game Name: Alex Magus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171534768

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 5 days I believe.

Your Warns: 1 warning for FailRP, inactive warning.

Rate Your RP Skills: 8.5/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: As an open spot, I'd like to choose O5-2 "The Gardener" for my designation.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I've read them a few times.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): 

I believe I have the necessary skills to the part of the O5 Council. I can multitask well, dealing with multiple situations at once as some people may have seen me do in my job as SD on the server. I can work well under pressuring situations, having done so in the past various times whether it be on the server or not.

I believe I can make quick and precise decisions, even under pressure this is still one of my qualities. Another is my ability to tell when to be serious and when it can be time to be more laid back, I believe myself to be quite patient with people even when I don't want to be, finding it easy to wait for them. I feel I have enough experience in leadership and overseership to qualify myself for the position of a Council Member.

I feel like I am capable of overseeing the Site when I am on, and the department which I have chosen OOC'ly, not just laying back and doing nothing.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

Other Site Administration directly control the Site itself, O5 isn't Site Administration at all it. It is a global council for the Foundation, and oversees all of it's procedures. The Council approves things that may not be approved by Site Administrators, like termination of important SCPs or approval of possible global Research projects. 

The O5 Council is the leading body, and it ensures the safety and secrecy of the Foundation at an Administrative level. They hold extremely crucial information, and their capture would be detrimental to the Foundation as a whole.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council is the leads of the whole Foundation, even 1 Member holds extreme power. There are 12 members, 13 including a tiebreaker voter, although the 13th in game doesn't exist and if it does, it has no official power within the O5 council.

The Council doesn't order everyone, they pass orders down the Chain of Command. If they want an order fulfilled, they ask a Site Director/HoEA. If there is no Site Director/HoEA they ask a Site Advisor/DoEA Agent (or if there is someone with more power and still able to give orders, to them). 

They will normally only interact with normal foundation personnel if out-and-about in EZ making sure everything is fine, or if there is 0 Foundation Administration on except themselves (which at this point I'd suggest them themselves got onto the SD or an FA job). 

The Council uses SCP-006 to stop them from aging, or at least slow down the process. This is to ensure all Council members stay on the Council as long as possible, as this also ensures the Council don't have to vote on new members every 80 or so years.

MTF ALPHA-1 "Red Right Hand" protect the O5 Council, they are elite bodyguards that are only loyal to the O5 Council, no one else. They take orders solely from them, and will listen to their every word... Hopefully since of the UnWhitelisting of them on the server!

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am a Site Director.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Research 

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021