Warns: 7 warns:

Failrp

Printing in foundation

ARDM

RDM x3

Propclimb

ARDM

Abusing ULX powers

What is the Department of External Affairs?: The Department of External Affairs is a Foundation department tasked with managing all affairs outside of the Foundation, including managing the public and Groups of Interest to the foundation. Their task is to keep the Public misinformed regarding knowledge of the foundation, and handling groups of interest as best they can in the interests of the Foundation. They are also tasked with dealing with the recruitment aspect of the Foundation by finding the most qualified and best candidates to work within the Foundation.

Who is the Head of External Affairs?: The Head of External Affairs is the department Manager of the Department of External Affairs and oversees all operations within the department. Their main task is managing relations with all entities outside of the Foundation. That consists of dealing with Groups of Interests, be it hostile or friendly, as well as anomalies. They're capable of coercing hostile individuals to work for the Foundation using the very persuasive tactic of explosive nano implant. 

What is a GOI?:  Groups that are of Interest to the Foundation, basically any Group that the Foundation believes they should keep an eye on. They can be Friendly, Hostile or Neutral.

Who does the HoEA anwser to?: To the Site Director and the O5 by extension

What are the duties of a HoEA?:  Managing external relations, spreading disinformation on the Foundation, as well as dealing with groups of interests and external anomalies as appropriate

What is MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12? MTF Sigma-66 is an MTF compromised of Group of Interest Members turned Loyal to the foundation. OMEGA-12 is the same concept but its members are anomalous

Describe the SCP Foundation as a GOI: Weird organization who Hoard thousands of Anomalies. Some of us view them as the reincarnation of Satan,  some of us are okay with them, some of us don't care.

+1

- Chad is back

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Accepted, see details.

As we discussed on the server yesterday, terribly sorry that I didn't see this. I genuinely don't know how I missed it, it's my bad. Join the O5 Council Discord at your first convenience and send me a ping, ill give you the role. Trial ends on November 3rd, thank you.