Joe Drakan

O5 Council App

[BASIC INFORMATION

Your in-Game Name: Joe Drakan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212158705

Your Age: 19 years old

Your In-Game Playtime: 11w  6d 10h 50m 60s

Your Warns: 2 warnings> 1 for metagameby john cale and 1 for self defence RDM by john fridge back in 2019

Rate Your RP Skills: I wouldnt say my roleplaying skills are at the maximum capacity as noone is perfect but im experienced enough to give people a good time so id go with 8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-8 "Dogwood"

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes iv read the scp rp rules and i know all of them by heart at this point.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe i should be O5 because i have always handled situations with upmost carefulness and with the attention the matters needed, i have worked with people to solve situations and to make sure the foundation comes ontop, i have been an O5 council member multiple times so my experience with it is almost at maximum, even tho i got purged for not being trustworhy im willing to reapply and try my best to get back into it as i dont give up easily. My determination is as high as it could get and thus i believe i should get this role, iv always led the foundation to victory and revived it from shambles.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: A Council member would keep his eyes on the administration as he observes and monitors the site, he would keep things in check making sure the Site Administration are doing their jobs, on the other hand if some really difficult decisions arise he would get mixed in such as GOI meeting with leaders and so on, other times the Council member would just roam the hallways and enjoy their time if the site is running perfectly, maybe even oversee experiments if they are safe enough, although some council members bend the rules of safety and put themselves in danger, but i wouldnt prefer to do that. So yeah they are the overseers they arent here to micromanage the site but to only inspect it.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a council of extraordinary men who either have anomalous or non anomalous powers, they look after the foundation, keep things in check and oversee anything important that happens, all important decisions within it, happen through them, with votes sometimes, and other times in secrecy between the members. They are responsible for the success of the foundation and the Securement Protection and Containment of the dangerous anomalous world.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am a commander in Nu-7 currently helping the Nu-7 medics.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):I would like to focus on a department that isnt taken yet no matter which one it is, but to be honest MTF are my favourite departments.

7 hours ago, Didde said:

How come church was active and fun while he managed until he no longer managed?

Honestly it sounds like the church was an active CI clone while he managed it if anything. Church is and has been trash for a while.

One of the first things I saw when I returned was Puggo getting banned. Should finish the job and get rid of him from the forums.  Nobody should hear you out and your opinion is dogshit. Don't know why you think you get to act all fucking high and mighty while  fucked up yourself massively. From the things I have heard your opinion is very fucking hypocritical. So just shut up and either make an unban request or kindly fuck off.

Also are forum bans non existent?

UNDER REVIEW

I am gonna take your app into considration Joe, since I can't see why you were removed tbh if you were doing in it fine before the recent changes, however if it I can't get around it then Id advise trying to just not apply for the role for a little while till things change again if you get what I mean, I don't really have an issue with you on a personal basis, I realise I am not as social compared to how I was but you seem alright however I shall check.

SIDE NOTE
Dragon Ball Kefla GIF by TOEI Animation UK
Okay so aimed at puggo to begin with, but these apps are not FUCKING PLACES TO simply argue and be little bitches to cry and whine consistently about each other, at the end of the day if you don't have a fair opinion to speak about why said person should not be given the WL of O5 then just fucking go somewhere else and cry please (Aimed at all). I will be speaking to Xunt and other hiearachy about fourm bans. (P.S Fixer kinda already wrote the kinda message for me but yeah)

Edited by Howling Rex

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager