Bread

Hanz's O5 app

OOC info:

Your in-Game Name: Hanz Alexkrovich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141559090

Your Age: Eh

Your In-Game Playtime: 7w, 1d, ??h

Your Warns: 1 warn for ARDM

Rate Your RP Skills: A solid 8/10 (More if the person I'm talking to is actually willing to RP aswell)

IC info:

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

Since the only O5 slot open is O5-2 I'll either go for a custom O5 or O5-2 "He who waits". I'll provide more info on my custom O5 if I do get accepted or am needed to give it

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes, of course. I was actually reinforcing them on the server when I was staff.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): 

I would be a great addition to the O5 council as I have shown great thinking and decision thinking in the rare case of me needing to do so, I've played as many other roles in the past where my decisions would mean a different outcome to a situation which would impact either myself, a group of people or the entire site. That would either include me playing E-11, Nu-7 or A-1 in the past where such decision had to be made to give a benefitial ending to a situation of high stress, not much else to put here unless you want me to list a few examples. 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 council member, as the name suggests, acts as an overseer for the foundation and partakes in important decisions making that will leave a mark on the Foundation as a whole, including how the site operates, GOI relations, etc. Additionaly, he doesn't go in head first into a situation, but watches and intervenes when necessary to aid either the site director or department head, or whoever he deems that needs his assistance.

What is the O5 Council?: 

The O5 council is the highest ranking member of the administrative department made out of twelve council members, and sometimes a thirteenth council member who acts as a tie-breaker, who holds the ultimate power in one of the scariest organizations in world history. They are clearance five which means that they are at the top of the food chain and anything said by them will be completed, failure to do so would result in severe punishment. They are protected by their "Red right hands" which are the most loyal to them and will follow any order they are given. I can't go into much detail since the O5 council is easily described, but what they do exactly isn't.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

I am currently the E-11 commander job owner and a CO (Commanding officer) in the Nu-7, hopefully an SD soon enough when I bother to write an app for the role.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

Any that is available for me, preferably research & development department / science / weaponry departments.

Any feedback is appreciated, type stuff in comments :^)

Edited by Bread
A few bits of info there and there

floop.png