Polo_The_Bear

Jan Fans SCP-096 App

RP Name:  Jan Fan

SteamID: 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]   

4 days and 13 mins

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:   

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: 

Yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

Yes

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

Yes

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

It is stored in a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m steel cube with no cameras, surveillance or nothing, weekly security will look for any cracks that you may see through by mistake and to detect its there they use motion pads on the floor of its cell

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: 

I would run from my cell all the way to him then when i reach him i would kill em then go into a dormant state and sit down just above his corpse 

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: 

this is good rp because it would be the same thing that happens in the SCP lore and give anyone a reason not to look

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* i would recontian because 096 is a lot more dangerous and could kill many more people over one d class

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:

I would still kill him seeing as its what 096 would do if it was real because it wouldn't look right if i didn't 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  cheers for reading big lad