Wright

CE CWright's Staff App

In Game Name:
* CE FT SGTM CWright

Steam ID:
* STEAM_0:1:104180085

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No, although I was a senior moderator on the now scrapped Purge server andthe zombie RP server.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):
* [Platinum-VIP] CE SGTM

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

Yes, as I have already mentioned I have been on previous werewolf gaming servers that have now been shut down.

Playtime:
*  1 Week and 10 Hours

Predicted time on server per week:
* Currently 6 to 8 hours a day.

Warns/bans:
I currently have no active Warns, but two Total Warns, my first one was given to me for Breaking the bronze rule, as I was inexperienced and did not know I was not allowed to ride a speeder as a CE. The other was shortly after getting platinum VIP, as I also bought the Renowned Republic Mercenary, and didn't realise this was not equivalent to a Bounty Hunter, thus I was warned for Random Death-match.

Do you use a microphone:
* Yes, a Razor Kraken built-in headset Microphone.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:
* Assistance and quick time response for players.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:
Due to my previous staff experience within the werewolf gaming community, I still hold a certain amount of nostalgia and pride for that time spent as a staff member.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
For starters I'm incredibly active and have a lot of overall experience in Garry's Mod and as a staff member for werewolf gaming specifically an alternative Roleplay servers, also as I adore Star Wars RP, and specifically this server for Star Wars RP, I would strive as a staff member to improve player experience whenever I could.

Additionally I am incredibly hard-working and well-versed in Star Wars RP, I also believe it pertinent to mention that I am that I have been proven to be a strict but fair Staff member, and without question can make difficult decisions when needed.

Of course it is easy to say that one is hard-working individual, harder of course to display this, I believe I have already displayed this by my current rank within the Regiment of the combat engineers, within a matter of just three weeks I have managed to secure a sergeant-major position due to my previously mentioned advanced activity and fine teaching skills which makes me a perfect NCO+, with the exception of one cadet (a 'mingy' player), I've had cadet dentist wrong regiments and even had a cadet be praised in a debrief due to the training I issued.

In conclusion I am perfectionist, and take my work seriously whether that be working for the Royal Air Force, or working on a Star Wars RP server, I can and do get the job done.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:
* Of course, I would expect nothing less.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
As a staff member, or clone, I would not do anything as it is only Second Lieutenant’s and above who are to be saluted, have a staff on duty you are not permitted to engage in role play activities, and as a clone I am not a high enough rank to be respected in such a manner.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:
I take any criticism and advice that staff members have for me on board, and vastly improve my work ethic the next week. Possibly even go on LOA in my Regiment for a week, to spend as much time as possible as a staff member on duty.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:
I attempt to evaluate whether my dislike and disdain for this person is personal or professional, is personal or resolve it myself as I consider it my own issue, if professional, for example if this staff member has done something worthy of report, I would do exactly that and Report the staff member to a hierarchy member.

Anything else:
* I only have one additional note that is simply to assure whoever is reading this that I will perfectly balanced my staff time and my regiment time.

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

Neutral

You're a great guy and I have no doubt that you would become a great Staff. However, you don't have that long of a playtime and aren't that well knows outside of CE. Also, you didn't put WGSWRP in the 'Anything Else' section. Your answers aren't bad but they are not as detailed as other people's. Therefore, I am giving you a Neutral.

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

sorry but its going to have to be a -1 

my experience of you is very mingy, disrespectful and argumentative  all of this combined with your play time is a big no. Especially for someone who is applying for staff.

You've been very toxic to multiple people I have seen

Also, you have started multiple arguments with different people, 

You have a very low playtime however others who have applied have more of a bigger playtime than you

(And also the reasons in the post above.)

Neutral

Good app

Previous staff experience

Only 1 w playtime

Is only a NCO

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

23 hours ago, Green [Delta] said:

Neutral

He is a decent person

Active

Only problem is that he is a little new on the server

(I did his CC training back when I was 2nd Lieutenant in GC)

You might have me confused with someone else, I was trained by archer.

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png