2 weaks and 3days+

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

yes,i am platinum VIP

Do you have a microphone?:

yes,but i don't really use it

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?.:

yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

I believe I should be picked for the Staff Team because I have been a long time player in the Server and I want to help this community as I have noticed that there is a somewhat "shortage" of Staff Members and that sometimes there aren't any Staff members available on the server, also before school started again I used to be pretty active in the server however now I have less time available to hop on but I still try to do it everyday. Another reason is that trought my time in the Server I've been in most Whitelisted RP Groups of V6 and I am also a Group Manager currently which I believe shows that I spent time and effort on this community, that I am mature and responsible enough to have important positions and that I'm trusted enough for a position in the Staff Team. I personnally believe that I have a good reputation on the server since I always try to be nice and chill about things with other players since we are all there to have fun but I also try to do a good RP as much as I can to have a good experience for me and other on the server. Finally I had previously been on another Garry's Mod server's Staff Team which gave me experience on using ULX commands and being a Staff Member all around and when in sits I am very transparent towards everyone there to ensure that the sit is not one-sided and the sit is fair to everyone involved.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 

like 4+ hours

Any past experience as staff?:

no, i didn't sadly

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

i think  4:

1 failrp
1 metagaming 
1 switch job to break nlr
1 is (false i little) go to  an nlr place (but my nlr didn't on the place what i am going 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

ye i know abaut commands

To ban someone: !ban (Username/SteamID) (Time) (Reason) 

To warn someone: !warn (Username/SteamID) 

To kick someone: !kick (Username/SteamID) (Reason)

To bring someone: !bring (Username/SteamID)

To go to someone: !goto (Username/SteamID)

To return someone: !return (Username/SteamID)

To freeze someone: !freeze (Username/SteamID)

Preventing someone from speaking: !gag (Username/SteamID) and !ungag (Username/SteamID) to let the person speak again

To jail someone: !jail (Username/SteamID)

Change Health: !health (Username/SteamID) (Amount)

Change someone's Armour: !armour (Username/SteamID) (Amount)

Check someone's warnings: !warns (Username/SteamID)

Stopsound: !stopsound

Clear decals: !cleardecals

6 hours ago, Robert Big said:

Bruh

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno, he knows a lot of ULX commands. Seems like a pretty solid choice for me.

But yea i think you're on the wrong applications chief. We don't have NLR on SWRP.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Deny him he just copied someones Application heres the proof 

and He is BLed for copying a Staff Application at SCP RP

so you need to evaluate what you are doing and go to school and do your work you're 9 years old and do not copy someones Staff application so I have to give a 

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY
funy your mistake
7 hours ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Deny him he just copied someones Application heres the proof 

and He is BLed for copying a Staff Application at SCP RP

so you need to evaluate what you are doing and go to school and do your work you're 9 years old and do not copy someones Staff application so I have to give a 

This was already denied, it was just moved here for some reason because it was on the wrong section of the forums. This is a dead application

Mate you were already BL from staff. Along with that you apparently have no idea how to correctly punctuate words which lead me to believe you are extremely young and learned bits and pieces of English from playing on English servers. The play time while it MIGHT be real(big stretch) probably isn't as if you have spent that much time on the server you would know that you need to be known as well as have a very well worded staff application to be accepted(although it is quite annoying it needs to be 1000 words long which is as long as a college essay[why smt does it need to be that long]). EVEN THEN as I said before this you were BL from staff.