i would love to be 05-27

Your in-Game Name:

Your SteamID:

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: a month

Your Warns: 1

Rate Your RP Skills: good

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 3 its my lucky number thats why

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): im good in presure smart and making tough decisions even if i dont like them

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: they are incharge oversee the foundation and are the bosses

What is the O5 Council?: the overseer's 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: no im a LT focusing on saftey 

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): mtf i want to join them

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What is this app? there are 13 O5 Council members in lore and all of them are occupied and you cannot just add a O5 Council out of nowhere and the General Questions are Underdetailed with grammar mistakes such as saftey and you dont have a Month of gameplay since I never seen (and yeah I was gone for 2 months) but still I have to give a Huge -1 on this

Read other people's applications to get an idea on how to format you own app and how to respond to questions. Also add more detail to each one of the questions and make sure you responded to all of them before posting it (Don't skip any questions).

wrong place for this app, it goes in scp meme thread

retard

13 warns, not 1

isn't 17 holy fuck

blacklisted from basically every job

05-27

robs mayor as mcnd

doesn't answer questions in detail

doesn't even have 'good' rp skills

a month of playtime? you are literally level 30, i doubt you have even a week

no steam ID given

no RP name given

is supposedly a 'LT focusing on saftey [sic]'

can't even describe what O5 are

lets see how many things we can list of why this is -1!

Edited by Nathan Dixon

43 minutes ago, Nathan Dixon said:

wrong place for this app, it goes in scp meme thread

retard

13 warns, not 1

isn't 17 holy fuck

blacklisted from basically every job

05-27

robs mayor as mcnd

doesn't answer questions in detail

doesn't even have 'good' rp skills

a month of playtime? you are literally level 30, i doubt you have even a week

no steam ID given

no RP name given

is supposedly a 'LT focusing of saftey [sic]'

can't even describe what O5 are

lets see how many things we can list of why this is -1!

you've managed to piss off people with this app, either way pretty sure your perma banned anyways so

1 hour ago, Xhorinhas said:

Pardon me gentlemans, but i do not think that your usage of such peculiar words such as "retard", "fuck", "shut up", and bad taste insults and ironic statements on the wonderfull comments of this app are justified since we are talking about a little boy with probably 10/12 years...

I also love the fact that almost everyone is melting over just an "bad" application made by a innocent kid who didn't even attacked or harm anyone. But yet the "serious RPers" and the forum knights above me are going on a full crusade against this poor little guy. It must be a shame to start shit talking a kid and hit so low. 

Honestly this guy showed some amaizing manipulation abilities just by triggering the forum knights, and not actually caring about people opinion, important skills that an O5 should show specialy while negotating with GOC, so i will give a +1. Good luck

funny how you just guess hes 10-12 years old based on his actions which we've seen to be not true at all. doubt hes young

DENIED

I think you need to look at other applications which stand out, this DOES not mean go and copy, take some inspriation and try to write it in more detail. Also go and take a look into O5 lore would be a great start!!!!

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager