Wire

Wire's Staff Application

Yea nah aside from my previous comments one of the reasons was you need to state the time you've been on the server. In the top right of your screen it will show a blue rectangle with a Week, Day, Hour, Minute, and Second counter when you are in the server. You don't need to go to the minute at all or even hour it's just that you not showing people how active you've been beside saying "I've been on and off for a year" makes it hard for them to trust you. Just edit the app and put in the Weeks and days in the top right. I'm sorry for my previous statements as previously we've had many people copy and paste from either other people's accepted staff apps or they straight up lied when writing them so when I saw your staff app and I saw the copy and paste section I just started pointing it out because I believed that you were one of those people. I'm sorry. Along with what Kvisten said sadly most people on the server who get staff are somewhat well known people (Which is stupid ngl) and unless SMT makes a U-turn and say yes because they trust that you are good you probably will not receive staff. Not saying that you won't get it or that I don't want you to have it it's just that people need to be known people that others can trust to apply for staff so they know that you won't staff abuse.

So the point of the Staff Apps are to show a person is actually dedicated, that is why copying from *anywhere* is not welcomed, you aren't showing dedication if you just blindly copy something from the wiki.

Adding to that ........ why is an entire question just missing?

Also the warns you have listed does not match up at all with the warns from the provided steamID.

There is just generally alot of strange stuff in your app which would not make me trust you.

23 hours ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

So the point of the Staff Apps are to show a person is actually dedicated, that is why copying from *anywhere* is not welcomed, you aren't showing dedication if you just blindly copy something from the wiki.

Adding to that ........ why is an entire question just missing?

Also the warns you have listed does not match up at all with the warns from the provided steamID.

There is just generally alot of strange stuff in your app which would not make me trust you.

Nothing is copied with my app so no idea what you are talking about m8