Playtime:

1w 2days

Predicted time on server per week:

aprox 5hours per day

Warns/bans: 0 warns or bans

Do you use a microphone: 

yes and it is decent

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

I aim to help the server's existing staff with keeping the community successful and to prevent people from ruining the experience for others

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

i personally believe i stand out as i have a very cool head and i am able to deal with tense situations without adding to the tension. Also i am a friendly person.

Why should we pick you to staff our server: 

I believe that you should pick me as a member of staff because i am able to work in any situtation to create an outcome that suits everyone, this could be: preventing arguments/ bickering to simply helping new members to the community settle. As mentioned before, my cool head will play a vital part in my staffing experience as things will be sorted quickly and smartly without it becoming personal. Also i am able to have a laugh and i wont take any personal comments seriously, unless it is a way i can improve as staff. I dont think i am 'well' known outside of my regiment, because i havent been with the server for as long as others, but i believe that whilst being staff i will become a decently known member of the community. As well as becoming well known within the remainder of the community, i would like to help newer members aswell by introducing them to older members and helping them settle quickly. Also i find myself with a lot of un-used time which i feel would be a great addition to my role as staff and i am more than happy to spend this time maintaining a good community. I have also been EXO for 501st so i am responsible

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

i am aware that this may happen, if there is another member that would like the opportunity, i would be more than happy to give up my spot, especially if they are more suitable than me.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As a staff member is an ooc role, i will not do anything, however if i am playing as 501st Colonel i would remind them that they should salute 2nd LT+

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I will apologise and make sure that i achieve a significantly higher claim count for the next week to make up for my faults. i will also prevent this from happening again.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

Attempt to solve the problem between us, if that doesnt help i will try to avoid them and just let whoever needs to be aware of the situation.

(although im not the type to not like anyone )

Anything else: WGSWRP

Edited by JahWeld

Neutral +1

The application itself is fine, the reason I give you a neutral is, because you only have one week of playtime on the server

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst