Nathan Dixon

Nathan Dixon's Site Director application

In Game Name: Nathan Dixon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35881919

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: First high ranking position was Nu-7 commander. I was in the old Nu-7 commander for many months and soon promoted to the vice-manager of the job. During the old Nu-7, you could have up to around 6 people under you to be commanded. Held the vice-manager position for nearly 4 months, and continue to hold it in the new Nu-7.

In the new version there are a lot of people under you who have to be commanded. I can see up to 10 people who see me to get orders. Dealing with bureaucracy off site such as managing people's activity, ranks, performance etc. and making sure lower ranks are doing well.

Another high ranking position I have (although not foundation) is CI delta, I've had the WL for about as long as CI was un-WL. LOTS of experience in managing people, especially retards,  and organising people well so that things can get done well and efficiently. Working in teams with other people (which may carry over to SD and working with other foundation administration).

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Firstly, I have lots of experience in managing others and making sure things are running smoothly - as you can see above. I know the basic chain of command and who gives orders to who so I can efficiently hand out orders to those who need them. I also think I'll do good because I have played site administration before in the past and know how to play it well. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: His job is mainly to oversee the site and everything inside it, as well as some external affairs reported in by the HoEA which needs the SD's approval. He gives orders to higher ranking personnel such as the HR, SA, Nu-7 commanders, HoS, E-11 commander so on so forth. He can demote people in higher ranking positions such as an SA if they have done something wrong due to his higher-up position.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a council comprised of 12 members, plus 1 extra for breaking tie-votes between them (known as O5-13). They are the highest-ranking members in the site and all hold equal power (which is pretty absolute). They have nobody above them who they take orders from, and give orders to the Site Director, being the only people who can. They have their own MTF, Alpha-1, who protect them and carry out their orders and come from the best of the best.

So you seem to have previous experience in leadership which is good but you could maybe explain what the SD does a bit better I feel like you have mist out a tiny bit on it. You could also put it in a better way and the same goes for the explanation of the 05. overall I think you should explain what SD does better and what the O5 are because to me it looks like you did not putin that much time into explaining them.

-1/neutral

Neutral/+1

Pros:

- Alright Candidate

- Knows what SD is mostly

Cons:

- Decent past experiences

- Weak knowledge of O5 council

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

But you were close to not being. I was not exactly satisfied with most of the application however you do appear to have experience with leadership roles so I willing to give you a chance Don't disappoint.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me at Fixer#5863)