Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: EricClownBomb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80970158

Current rank on the server: Plat VIP

What is your playtime: 7w 5d 12h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: Im Eric, 19 from Israel, I am serving right now in the IDF,  and im at the base every 2 days for 2 days. I am a commanding officer, CPL at a military brig around Jerusalem, so i am quite knowledgeable with commanding and leading over soldiers (especially annoying ones), other than that i am also a professional editor, with 4 years of experience although that kind of died down with my enlistment, im here to stay for as long as i can, and i am willing and want to put a lot of myself into battalion. I was jedi ambassador for a long time so i know how to handle big groups of people while negotiating and managing my tasks.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 212th Colonel Eric

Highest rank obtained: Temp Exo

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: 212th

Why should we pick you for Battalion: I think i should be picked for a battalion position because of first my real life experience with leading, commanding and fighting, i have commanded over 300 soldiers by now, each one of them classified as a "bad/misbehaving soldier", I know how to handle drama, hard or stressful situations, and to isolate situations from one another. In addition, I have lots of experience in the server, with a year in, being in 4 regiments (212th, CG, CE, ARC[regiment at the time]), I am very dedicated to the things that are important to me, and will put in as much as i could of myself into those things. In battalion you have to manage lots of regiments at the same time, and be able to keep an eye on the battle as a whole as well as each regiment or situation as one, I do believe I possess that ability, and I am versed in each regiment's role in combat, knowing exactly where each should be and how to achieve a victory with least casualties. I believe I am mature enough for the job, I didnt get to my rank for nothing, I am a man who stands their ground and keeps professionalism to a max.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The main roles of a Battalion are to lead, command and teach, but those vary and change over the ranks, starting at the officer cadet and officer, you would be the main leader of battles with the help of your mentor, that is to prepare you for the 2nd LT rank that will also give you a whole regiment to supervise. Supervising a regiment is a whole different situation in itself, a supervisor has to make sure his regiment stays intact while not interrupting the hierarchy, he has to bond with the soldiers but also tell them off, has to make sure they are updated and trained on any new happenings, and overall trained for battle. 
later on in battalion, a battalion captain has to also mentor the new battalion as well as supervising, ontop of leading, mentoring is a very important job since it grows the new battalion, a bad mentor could ruin battalion's command and reputation. and finally at the higher ranks there are the battalion command which have to command over a regiment that commands regiments that command themselves, which is a whole other issue, taking care of battlion, executive decisions on this scale are very detrimental.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: Nope

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand that and will hopefully proudly wear that rank

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? As a battalion member, your job is to emphasize the regiments you are supervising and help with your weapons and combat abilities in every way possible at the duration of an event. If you're not leading you are acting like a regular trooper, listening to what the leader says,  even if he tells you to go to a different regiment, you're not supposed to give commands to people, you can assist your regiment but giving executive commands.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? An Officer Cadet has to Call a debrief and lead it, lead a Mando training and lead a base attack.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
When a Battalion Member is co-leading an event, their role is to grant and deny multiple requests from clones and jedi when the leading Battalion is occupied, but they stay doing the same tasks as before other than these additional duties.

Anything else: I hope you wont make your decision based on the times im home, my exits should stay the same and i am heavily active when i am home, other than that good luck to myself and anyone else who's applying

+1

Fairly active

Good Application

Seems competent

I did not get to speak to you too often when I was in 212th, but you always seemed like a nice dude. The fact that you reached the rank of Colonel and even Temp EXO shows that you are competent and responsible.

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM LT CMDR | 212th SGTM

image0.png

+1
Great dude and a leader. Strict & relaxed when needed. 
Although he has had a few slipups with booms he is a responsible member of 212th, and even was trusted to be a temp EXO. 
Good luck.

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

+1

Good lad and good app. Also since his time in 212th he has done well, leading events excellently and creating some fun and creative trainings. I think he would do well in battalion and deserves a shot to prove himself.

Neutral

Been with him in the regiment for long time and i do agree that he does sometimes get toxic over things/criticism but thats probably because of the mood, you know serving in army doesnt give you much joy especially being forced to serve or you will be charged with something or something else will happen if you wont go to army, so at the end of the day when he comes back from base probably means he had a bad day, but other than that i think it would be good to see him as Battalion because he is capable of being serious when needed and a good leader.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Apologizes but im going to refer to a situation that happended when i was 501st Colonel. Me and Portal were both in the JT finding drugs and getting CG + 74th to deal with the situation, you came in. Picked up the drugs, minged with it then after screamed at me and portal for telling him off, then chatting shit about us in OOC but in jedi group chat. Shows immaturnity to the max. 

Banshee / Former 501st Colonel

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 11/18/2020 at 9:23 PM, Bansheey said:

Apologizes but im going to refer to a situation that happended when i was 501st Colonel. Me and Portal were both in the JT finding drugs and getting CG + 74th to deal with the situation, you came in. Picked up the drugs, minged with it then after screamed at me and portal for telling him off, then chatting shit about us in OOC but in jedi group chat. Shows immaturnity to the max. 

I was CG at the time I believe and I think I was the CG that came I remember the situation fondly. I do like you Eric but I feel like you are not fit for battalion yet. -1 

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------