Fedor1709

fedor's sd app

In Game Name: Fedor ore Fedor Kiselev

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138083386

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: SD before it was whitelist, naval (stars wars rp), site supervisor (diferent scp rp server) SA (werewolf gaming), A1, BETA7 CMDR and leader of a ark survival evolved tribe.  

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel im going to be a good SD becose i have a lot of experience in ledership and i enjoy playing as a ledership role i used to play a lot as SD before it was whitelist and i did my job good, also i am really good at roleplaying in situations were you need to roleplay a lot.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director takes care of the site and the surface outside the site he makes sure everione is doing their job and also helps out with breaches by giving orders. He reports important information to the O5 council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council control the foundation and its actions they also chose who are the SD's and Major decisions are voted by them. A lot of information about them is keept a secret, their identeties are a secret and they are not alowed to come in contact with scps for safety reasons.

31 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

Neutral
I am not 100% sure but from what I remember you are not 30 and you were not the best SD
Your apps grammar is lacking and at a few points your spelling is as well

Yep your right i was not 30 i was 29 but a few months ago i turned 30 years old and i did not say i was the best sd