Johnwickisblak

Gordon Black's O5 Application.

Your in-Game Name:  Gordon Black 

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:145447595

Your Age:  14 

Your In-Game Playtime:  9w+ (I’ve lost track due to the fact my time was reset 3 times)

Your Warns:  8 | (I say this everytime, but they are extremely old, and I haven’t gotten any recently)

Rate Your RP Skills: 8-9 | I’m still a bit rusty, but I’d consider myself to be half decent. 

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

Spoiler

O5-6 "Moskvick"

Male. European descent. Russian origin. Appears to be late-40's. Slim. Bald. Wears bland suits. Nothing unusual. 

Known for his depressing and mild attuite with light Russian accent.

Believed to have fought in the Soviet–Afghan War, suffers alcoholism.

Does not often appear in public, believes in private meetings over public speeches. 

Focuses mainly on Internal Affairs. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Of course. 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I've been playing this server for countless years, and been apart of numerous high commands, including the O5 for a while, which what I'm saying is that, I know exactly what to do, and how to do it . On top of that, I provide unique RP, and try to make my experience as enjoyable as it is for me for everyone else, by either helping or creating RP situations or just sitting back, and allowing them to do whatever they need do. Besides, anyone that knows me, knows that I'm reliable, extremely well versed in O5 lore and the job itself, and have a good reputation. 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:  Site Directors, deal with internal affairs and issues concerning the site. Head of External Affairs, deals with external affairs, and issues concerning relations and various Groups of Interests. But the O5, is a different, they don't exactly have a defined purpose, every O5 is special with different purposes, some deal with Site Administration, other just sit back and oversee, others deal with Anomaly research, some even just garden. But they have all one thing in common, in which they deal and vote on the largest issues concerning the entire Foundation, or in other words, lead the Foundation forward. That's what separate them from the other site administration, they affect not only locally, but globally. 

What is the O5 Council?: A group of 12+ members, they lack names, instead use numbers and codenames. They have limitless access to the information and power the Foundation has, having the highest access and rank within the Foundation, and they're who "Control" the foundation through voting, with most votes relating to the largest issues regarding the Foundation. They are protected with endless security, a personal task force, and multiple layers of misinformation. Essentially, the last person who you want to see. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Head of External Affairs + Site Director + Nu-7 CO. 

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I personally don't know, I'll have to see what's available if some by god chance I'm chosen. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Under Review

I need to speak to the council regarding the application and in for you returning to the council as some people are fifty/fifty atm so

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1

Not gonna lie, from all RP interactions with this guy hes quite nice and amazing. He shows competence and haven't seen him do a mistake. Apparently O5 Management (wasn't on server that long). Like what do I have to say? App looks detailed and actual effort put into. I am not gonna doubt (even if O5-6 is already elected) that you are worthy.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

ACCEPTED

However due to spaces all being full up I believe you will be placed as a reserve until a space becomes avaiable in the council

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager