John Stance

Head Of Manufacturing applicaton by John Stance

In Game Name: John Stance

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430569619

Crafting Table experience level: Max Experience

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: provide equipment to any personal on site, such as like gas mask to protect them from dangerous gasses or a custom rifle rounds that can actualy save their lifes with a bullet difference! to be more spesific manufacturing department has a big position for the safety of the personal on site, it should be easly accesable to help the staff easily, it can provide ammo stocks to everyone.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: i am an experienced manufacturing department player, im providing support to EZ mostly. allmost all of my items are free for the people with bad economy. if you know me you know im a friendly person. except from that, i know making high explosives for the MTF are risky, i need to be carefull about them, well, thats easy for me. IF you know me well, again, you know that im not giving everyone M203 due to some accidents happened to me in the past, im trying to keep everyone safe here. anyways enough talking. as i sad im an experienced member of the manufacturing department, i know every item i can produce, the safety protocols, and the job of the every foundation staff. so you can stay safe in the facility.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif