Pomegranate

Pomegranates unban request

My In-Game name: Pomegranate

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:529510649

Steam Name: Pomegranate

What is the reason for your ban: Minging

How long were you banned for: Permanently (In February)

Name of the staff member who banned you: I have no clue, this was a long time ago.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: When I joined the server in January it was the first time I had ever played gmod, let alone the first time I had played SWRP. I seemed to fall in with a bad crowd almost instantly, causing me to become a terrible and probably extremely annoying minge. Since then I have put hundreds of hours into other servers and have found that roleplaying seriously can, surprisingly, be actually fun despite what I once thought. While what I did in the past was ban worthy and was caused by my own actions I believe that I deserve a second chance to come back into the community as a serious player rather than the minge I am most likely remembered as by those that interacted with me. Thank you for reading my
unban request.

Well If you actually want to play then sure, but if not then no. But it has been a long time and it seems like you want to play properly so +1

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Hello Pome, as i know you really well in your minging state with your minge squad, but if you say are true, and you have changed, then i think you deserve a 2nd chance, but if it comes back i have to arrest you every 5 min.

but everyone deserve a 2nd chance

but you will get a close eye propaply

I remember pomegranate, long time since I heard that name.

Could be sensible, worth a try unbanning   

Current Ranks:

CG 

Past Ranks:

IC: CT Lieutenant -- GC Colonel / GC Trial EXO -- CG Temp Vice Commander -- Battalion Colonel --  CG SGTM

OOC: CWRP Moderator

been a while so i can back an unban +1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png