Beblin

Increase the number of A-1s and Add A-1 CMD

The Title is self explanatory.

The Current limit if A-1s is 2, i feel like it needs to be higher to 4, also A-1 CMD could be a very good idea. Here are some reasons why

1. On the server there are currently 12 O5 slots and with "O5 Council Member" 13,  having only 2 A-1s to protect them or do jobs for them is just too low to keep them all satisfied. 

2. More players can play A-1. I see a lot of people really wanting to play as an A-1, one of the these people is me i really like A-1, so far it's my favorite job. Some people didn't even get to try them out when it got Un Whitelisted so adding more slots can help them out. 

3. Adding A-1 CMD. Adding A-1 CMD would be a pretty big move and a very smart one, considering that some of A-1s that i meet don't have a clue on what they are doing, so a CMD to instruct them or get them together would make the A-1  more organized. 

4. If this gets accepted ( wich i hope it will ) i would be very happy and i suggest also to put a WL for the A-1 CMD. Just like the E-11 all of their jobs are WL free but the Commander isn't.

Thank you for reading and see you on the server

The only way to "fix" A1 is to WL it again which wont happen soon, increasin the number of agents will only make it worse as 2 is bad enough, also no adding a CMDR is utterly useless as who commands A1 are the O5s and there's no need for a CMDR

Only fix is WL A-1, the second coming.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.