Lando Lovelace

Walter Clean Ban Request

Your name in-game: Lando Lovelace

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526501347

Person's you report name: Walter Clean @Mr Clean(think this is u)

Person's you report SteamID:STEAM_0:0:461543746 (thx Maxwell)

Why do you want him banned?: Attempting to crash the server,mass propkill 

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): https://streamable.com/sozg11    https://streamable.com/ee9i9b

Edited by Lando Lovelace

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Downtime does not exist (as far as I know) and rules were broken so deserves some punishment.

However I can only wonder why you took your time to post the request? It usually does not take long. Just seems very scummy. Not to mention the fact that most people who are on during down time aren't innocent themselves but eh. I honestly don't know what the reason for you waiting this long is but maybe there is a good one for all I know.

p.s. also my memory may be faulty but I swear the original post mentioned the proof was at least a week or two weeks old but now that comment has just up and vanished.

Edited by Fixer
Just now, Fixer said:

However I can only wonder why you took your time to post the request? It usually does not take long. Just seems very scummy. Not to mention the fact that most people who are on during down time are innocent themselves but eh. I honestly don't know what the reason for you waiting this long is but maybe there is a good one for all I know.

Genuinely forgot lol

5 minutes ago, Fixer said:

p.s. also my memory may be faulty but I swear the original post mentioned the proof was at least a week or two weeks old but now that comment has just up and vanished.

Original post stated yes it happened around a week ago, hence why i did not have the steam ID until Maxwell DM'd me it image.png.68fc61f66e1c04cc940fe5a3f4a8b249.png

I'ma have to defend myself here, so here we go.

I wasn't trying to crash the server, the server would have never crashed cause everyone has a prop limit to prevent that from happening, so, it was only prop killing.

Point One : You waited around 2 weeks to finally post this evidence of me breaking the rules, which is very odd, if you forgot,  it wasn't really a big deal for you if you forget about it until 2 weeks later.

Point Two : You have other evidence of others doing the exact same thing I done, but you decide to only make a ban request on me now, which to me, looks like a targeted attack on me.

Point Three : This is the only time you brought it up, this is the only time you have ever mentioned it, from the passing of them 2 weeks.

Point four : During Today, the only time it was mentioned within discord, it looked staged to a point, where you was talking in DMs to target me, after 2 weeks of this happening, making it looked even more targeted towards me.

Point Five : From what I see, you have a whole random folder, of mostly everyone breaking the rules, You only decided to make a ban request against me, when there are many others you can make a ban request against, you haven't show the whole clip, you never once said stop, which, we proved in-game, if you said stop, everyone would have stopped, you actually joined in within that case, which means you also broke the rules, Which means you aren't innocent about this as well

EVIDENCE ONE #general - Discord (gyazo.com) This Evidence shows the first time it was brought up, and it looks randomly targeted outa no where.

EVIDENCE TWO#general - Discord (gyazo.com)  #general - Discord (gyazo.com) This Evidence shows how he has evidence of others breaking the rules, but decides to only target me.

Edited by Mr Clean
9 minutes ago, Mr Clean said:

Point Two : You have other evidence of others doing the exact same thing I done, but you decide to only make a ban request on me now, which to me, looks like a targeted attack on me.

I showed the video of Mike to Houston as Phillips was on GOC at the time, he was removed i didn't want to do much after that.

10 minutes ago, Mr Clean said:

Point four : During Today, the only time it was mentioned within discord, it looked staged to a point, where you was talking in DMs to target me, after 2 weeks of this happening, making it looked even more targeted towards me.

image.thumb.png.3c41ae5028e1820dd959eaeb7d826bf7.pngyeah bro, such good DM's with you 

11 minutes ago, Mr Clean said:

Point Five : From what I see, you have a whole random folder, of mostly everyone breaking the rules, You only decided to make a ban request against me, when there are many others you can make a ban request against, you haven't show the whole clip, you never once said stop, which, we proved in-game, if you said stop, everyone would have stopped, you actually joined in within that case, which means you also broke the rules, Which means you aren't innocent about this as well

image.thumb.png.7d1bb184e2cf8d5d83f3cc997f8ae10b.pngi have this massive folder yeah, AKA Oil sent me it

12 minutes ago, Mr Clean said:

which means you also broke the rules, Which means you aren't innocent about this as well

Maurice Biggs (Security Staff) and Azazel Keenan (Senior Admin) Both said my actions were justified in prop blocking you to prevent your actions 

Nice one kiddo :^)

16 minutes ago, Mr Clean said:

you never once said stop, which, we proved in-game, if you said stop, everyone would have stopped

bro mass propkill and attempting to crash the server is ok if they dont say stop guys guys

How braindead can you be?

Wasn't trying to crash the server, There is 128 slots on the server, I'm pretty sure the server has been stress tested before launch that it can suit mass prop spawning, if a server crashes from props just being spawned in, the servers host was either have a bad server connect, or it wasn't the props, servers can't  just crash like that bud 

10 minutes ago, Lando Lovelace said:

bro mass propkill and attempting to crash the server is ok if they dont say stop guys guys

Edited by Mr Clean
13 minutes ago, Lando Lovelace said:

image.thumb.png.3c41ae5028e1820dd959eaeb7d826bf7.pngyeah bro, such good DM's with you 

If you re-read my point, I didn't say DMs with me, you made it seem like you had DMs with others to target me for some reason.

Just now, Mr Clean said:

If you re-read my point, I didn't say DMs with me, you made it seem like you had DMs with others to target me for some reason.

Either way, only "targeting" i did was getting the videos sent to me???

You make my brain hurt

You are causing a problem, out of something that happened 2 weeks ago, and you didn't care then, so why are you caring now, you didn't post anything then, but you are posting it now, out of nowhere, for no reason at all

Just now, Mr Clean said:

You are causing a problem, out of something that happened 2 weeks ago, and you didn't care then, so why are you caring now, you didn't post anything then, but you are posting it now, out of nowhere, for no reason at all

How fucking retarded can you be

You mass propkilled and propspammed

1 minute ago, Lando Lovelace said:

How fucking retarded can you be

You mass propkilled and propspammed

Which was 2 weeks ago, it would be understandable if you did it then and there, I'm not being retarded, I'm just stating something that is unusual 

Just now, Mr Clean said:

Which was 2 weeks ago, it would be understandable if you did it then and there, I'm not being retarded, I'm just stating something that is unusual 

how is that even an excuse, because i posted it 2 weeks later its ok? because i posted it 2 weeks later im targeting you?

What????????????????? 

Uh so i'm gonna say what i think. 

Im willing to say that he needs a Warn/ban but not a perma, noone of us are really CLEAN ourselfs because we all did that type of shit in so called "Downtime" when we all fucked around with props but what he did is really just too much.

Neutral

Propkill is one thing. Mass propkill is one thing. But attempting to crash the server in the process? Ugh, no, just no. 

+1

Im also going to say, you better pray the almighty community founder himself wont see this or else youll end up like that one guy who got banned for crashing the server. banned by harland himself lol

@Mr Clean

Even if Lando has evidence of you breaking rules it does not mean you can break them? You said you wanted to "defend yourself" but in all your shitalk here there is not a single sentece that defends you. There are only those who attack other players. You are literally making excuses out of nowhere and pulling out random chat logs from Administrative Discord where people talk nonsence and meme all the time. You have no solid poof and even lied about sending DMs to Lando. Like.

M-O-N-K-E-Y

Poop