FeelGoodSempai

Application For staff

Name: Ross Teale

What country are you from?: The UK

How well do you speak and understand English?: Fluently 

SteamID: 76561198410475943

In-Game name(s): Robert Obrien or some variation IE HOS Robert obrien or Dr Robert obrien

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3 days 13 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am a platinum VIP 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

I believe I am a good candidate for staff as I have played the game for a considerable amount of time and understand the rules and roles of a majority of the jobs in the server. I tend to call people out for not complying with the rules or will get a staff member to help with situation. I always find staff members helpful, especially when I was new to the server and I would like to be one of those people helping new players and solving issues between players. I would say that I am mature and level headed when coming to solve disputes between players and I stay calm when players are uncooperative or abusive towards myself. I am also very passionate about this server, I always have a laugh and enjoy the community that is apart of the server, staff members make it a more enjoyable experience and I would like to do the same and make the game more enjoyable for all. I also have a decent knowledge on SCP lore and I'm fascinated with all the cool scp's peole come up with. Overall I believe I am mature enough and knowledgeable enough to become a new staff member on this server 

How long will you be able to play per day?: 6-8 hours 

Any past experience as staff?: No past experience 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

I have had a couple for failed RP when I first joined 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: 

NO

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

Yes, its about bringing the world of SCPs to life in some ways by creating a serious RP experience, and being able to experience the world from so many different roles 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

Yes I understand the rules, such as failed RP by doing something out of character to the role you're playing, Body blocking isnt allowed, RDM such as killing D class without giving warnings, No alt E spamming, and many more 

- Never seen you on the server

- no previous experience which, to me, is not as important as everything else

- warns. And no im not talking about what you were warned for, but if you could give screenshots of ur warns, that would be nice

17 minutes ago, Makarov said:

- Never seen you on the server

- no previous experience which, to me, is not as important as everything else

- warns. And no im not talking about what you were warned for, but if you could give screenshots of ur warns, that would be nice

image.thumb.png.7b162846d0f7ea28b650dde5d6420860.pngThese are my current warnings and I've been away from the server a while that's probably haven't seen me. I hope that the information is useful 

app is incredibly short

you only play SCPs from what I have seen, try playing jobs which can get more RP out of them

get more well known on the server, try getting more whitelists to jobs and get more involved

although only 3 days is required, this is the bare minimum and is probably why nobody knows who you are.  getting 1 week is a good start

weak or little to no knowledge on ULX commands, SCP-RP and the rules