Johann von Wolfsburg

Unban request

Server you got banned from: Werewolf gaming SCP Roleplay

Your name in-game: Johann Schultz (I'm not sure, I haven't played in a year)

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:223172628   

Admins' name that banned you:  I can not remember

Admin's steamID: I do not know

Why did you get banned?: This is the first or second server I played the first time after I bought this game and I was not good at building it. So when I tried to build, I KOSd some people. It was a mistake and I am really sorry about this. 

Evidence(Un-necessary): I do not have any evidences. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: In my opinion, I deserve to be unbanned because I was a new player and everything was a mistake. At the same time, I consider that for what I did, I did not deserve a permanent ban, but warn or temporary ban,but I am not the one who decides the sanctions, the staff do that. I am really sorry again.
Anything else?:  Thank you for reading my unban request. 

+1 Realistically, prop killing is a bad thing but evidently you didn't actually mean to. Sometimes big plates get stuck in walls and they fling out and snap people's legs. I really don't think you deserve this from what I've seen but I would need to hear what the staff member who banned you would say.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Jonathan Lee said:

-1 unless the banning admin can change my mind

Its been a year, and due to nature of Gmod Moderation Teams usually answering to appeals caused by them, the banning admin is most likely not an admin anymore.