FallOfTroops

MTF Zeta-9 ("Mole Rats")

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Zeta-9 specializes in the investigation, exploration, and containment of underground or enclosed areas exhibiting anomalous phenomena, particularly those with inconsistent topography or unstable spacetime.

Action Reports:

Edited by FallOfTroops

To leave like the one serious reply on this, there is just about no underground on the map, or even in events. Unless Mole Rats would be deployed to a site without any topographical issues, which doesn't make sense, it doesn't really fit its mission. To quote why everybody was laughing, "did he need to use that many different colours?". In comparison to others, you just made a short description and, while you did include some tales and logs that people don't ever see, that doesn't really help as the 914 test log is ever-extensive and I could not find it in the first 5 sections, at which point I gave up and decided that you linked the wrong thing.

With the "Old Roots" and "Animalia" tale, it only shows... Z-9 failing a task and Z-9 being assigned to a task, not much of an actual presence they had. "The Lockdown" and the name I will not even try type just has Z-9 hyping themselves up for a deployment that doesn't exist on the Wiki yet, which the other just one mention of Z-9 has the operative dying or something. "Lessons for Old Dogs" is relatively good, but "The Last Good Man in the Foundation" sounds like a set-up for Z-0 in it.

The suggestion is just not very well done, with barely information about it being on the server, and more of a far up-in-the-air about it existing. -1.