berkoham WG

SCP-096 app

RP-Name: Brad Jack

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:202215689

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 1W|3H|

641666046_GarrysMod12_27_20205_54_51PM.png.e843b803226784e69bf663513e2e32fb.png
In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 3
411498293_GarrysMod12_27_20205_27_24PM.thumb.png.25872a1fdd40da340e379acc45b3d984.png
Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:
Yes
Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:
Yes, 1. You are not allowed to use pac-3 or 3rd person to look outside of you CC. 2. You HAVE to kill the person that looked at your face no matter what.
Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:
Yes, becuase i play NU-7 alot and i dont want to play MTF all the time.
What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
When SCP-096 breaches and kills the target that looked at its face. All other MTF/personal in the room with 096 must leave and inform where 096 is so E11 and B7 can contain 096. When E11/B7 enters the room firstly they must wait till 096 is passive again to avoid looking at its face. Secondly, E11/B7 shouldn't crowd the room with all their units that would avoid them accidentally looking at 096's face. Then when there is an appropriate amount of people in the room you bag 096 and restrain him. finally, you have it bagged and restrained you bring him to its CC and go on with your regular duties.
While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:
If you have no interruptions chasing 096-1 you can easily kill your target because you are faster than him. if nobody saw your face you just sit down on the body facing the way you killed him. Do NOT move or look around. When E11/B7 tries to capture you don't resist no matter what. especially not moving your mouse so the MTF see your face.
While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):
In my opinion no. I'm not saying that you can't kill the people that looked at your face it's just that i think it would be better to kill the nearest 096-1. Because for me it would be more confusing and weird to kill people that saw your face first other than killing the nearest person that saw your face. So in my opinion, i should kill the closest person that saw my face.
A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Yes. Because SCP-096 is an SCP that kills anyone or anything that sees its face regardless if it was accidental or not. If the GOI member is not killed that would be considered fail-RP for 096.

(btw 096 is my FAV SCP i just love 096)

(SORRY these pictures are bugged and i cant take them out :/)

Garry's Mod 12_27_2020 5_27_24 PM.png

Garry's Mod 12_27_2020 5_27_24 PM.png

Edited by berkoham WG
tried to fix the pictures.
41 minutes ago, WolfyGT said:

3 Fairly recent failbreaches? No thanks.

This will be a distaster.

btw how is 3 months recent and its 2 fail breaches (this sounds like im mad but im not sry if im sounding mad 😕 ) and I know that the picture is low qual.