berkoham WG

Head of Manufacturing app

In Game Name: Brad Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202215689

Crafting Table experience level:LV:125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department has the job of supplying the MTF/security with ammo and equipment. For example with there is a 682 breach and the MTF needs a lot of ammo they won't have enough time to go back to their armory every single time they run out so they can go to the manufacturing personnel quick and maximum ammo.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: Becuase for the past around 18 hours (counting the other days) I played a lot of manufacturing personnel and I saw that it was going realy good, fun and nice. So it thought "If I would get Head of Manufacturing i would be able to help people WAY better.

Edited by berkoham WG

idk man , from this app it doesn't feel like you'll be responsible on following the rules on the Slams charges .

Also if you wanna help with just providing ammo the regular Manufacturing already does that.

Neutral? maybe accept and keep an eye on him

Edited by Fayne™
On 12/29/2020 at 5:01 PM, Fayne™ said:

idk man , from this app it doesn't feel like you'll be responsible on following the rules on the Slams charges .

Also if you wanna help with just providing ammo the regular Manufacturing already does that.

Neutral? maybe accept and keep an eye on him

Well, I love managing like a shop. And if I have SUPER useful items like healing nade or slams for example (I WILL follow the rules on slams.)I can serve the people with stronger gear! I won't get desperate like selling an engineer's slams because i don't have customers. No, the only reason i want customers is that I want them to be geared and loaded up with ammo and gear for a battle. I want the foundation to be well protected and secure :).