Atomik

The Best 096 Application You Will Ever Read

VnlLiiCI2Tms97_nyVa7hWT_g0Mjvu3i8tMVeWiU05ewLkfpK-iloND0O3c7XS0DR0xaD2A9lk73o8DTKWlRSDIPzDsA8rg6v3BkqqpI-U4HKBI52kxm6RmmnTfWklD1K616XLhz

Nu-7 Super Power 2020

RP-Name: Chris Blu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234298798

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): like 12 weeks or something idk

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): like 5 i think, one for selling to Foundation as MC&D (false but cba to make a thing or whatever the fuck), NLR, FailRP twice (fuck rp lol!) and propblock (dont regret it)ldsy9iSHwRQ31nC_G5D9RjnLAS8ag9DntOpbFeMABoanta6SeETQBGXCDSdRIlRFYV1ex8hSADuqVkCiBsJ6hQ5RnTl6N-Q073dNHdbyCXV8KRAYIxMB-QWCtglNwZUTXJLt5Xac

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Ive been staff before, it would be a wonder for me not to know them

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yea, like dont stare at your CC door to get people to look at you,  dont use camera to look outside of CC, etc

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yea, I only play HR and O5 anyways, another wouldnt be much lol

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: It pretty much boils down to

1.) Containment units track where its going (terminate SCP-096-1 if possible), and once its killed its target, lock the area down without viewing its face.

2.) Once Containment units arrive (if they havent already) they would walk backwards and slap a bag on its face and secure it to make sure it doesnt fall off

3.) Once theyve got it, they have to drag it back to its cell with other units making sure the area is secure, especially if its on surface

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Just sit down where I am, no moving at all.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Not necessarily.  If we go into the very nitty-gritty of 096, it attacks its nearest targets first.  So, chasing the original one and circling back will just lead to possibly more people seeing whilst not being accurate to 096’s lore.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Break out, kill him, and sit down.  There are no “accidental” looks at 096 unless its SoD or something, so it would count.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

i hate you all.  thats it, you all will face my wrath

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Accepted
Chris Blue
Decent application, very nice meme responses, and a relatively good understanding of the job and what it entails. Almost denied it for having "Nu-7 Superpower" at the beginning, don't be a neek.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.