Bansheey

Ewan Bartmann - Banshee - SCP Staff APP (

Name: Banshee

What country are you from?: Scotland, United Kingdom

How well do you speak and understand English?: I understand and speak english fluently

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427293255

In-Game name(s): Ewan Bartmann, Director Tackinlose, Dr Micheal Tackinlose

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3 days 10 minutes

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP - Radio Tool As Well

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a working and good sounding microphone.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, I use teamspeak actively and mostly everyday.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

There are multiple reasons for why I believe that I should be picked to become a new SCP-RP staff member, the first reason I believe that I should be picked is because of my past experience, I’ve been staffing on gmod-rp server for coming up to 2 years now. This shows that I know how you moderate specifically for RP so I can tell the difference between someone minging or being on the server for the intent just to fuck around and someone doing something in RP for a reason e.g KIlling someone that didn’t follow your orders under gunpoint. This experience has also teached me how to act when you are faced with certain issues or if someone is lying. This means to keep yourself in a calm state of mind which you can only achieve if you're a staff member for quite a while and understand your way around the loopholes the player attempts to create. That’s one of the reasons I believe I will and am a good staff member.

The second reason I believe I am a good staff member and a suitable candidate is because how I act IC, I personally believe that SeriousRP is enjoyable and fun but also I enjoy semi-serious RP, when it comes to me acting IC and OOC is quite clear that I try to keep everything IC. When it comes to RP in general I believe that I have probably one of the best experiences in roleplaying when it comes to playing certain battalions in star wars (74th) or being in a Imperial Naval job, RP is everything in those types of jobs and as 74th i haven’t reach a high rank but as a Imperial Navy member i was able to reach the rank of Midshipmen on one community and Commordore(EXO) on another. Showing that I can RP probably,efficiently and knowing how others should be RP even if they are just starting off. This is another reason I believe I would be a good candidate for being a staff member.

Another reason I believe that I will be a good staff member is the relationship and dedication I have within this community. I know I recently left and then joined another community just to leave and rejoin but since rejoining I've put all my dedication to show for it if this is attempting to help RP groups out, to being a Senior Discord Support member helping out whenever I can if my rank allows me to. My relationship with the community was shown since day one, when I first joined SWRP going through all the ranks in 501st to Colonel then coming to NRP and meeting every from there then coming here as well. In my opinion this is one of the best communities to be in compared to others that higher rank’s refuse to talk to low ranks because they aren't a part of their “Chain of command” which I never see in this community at all. This hopefully shows my relationship I have with the community. This includes the relationships i’ve gained within this making mates people that are there not just to fuck around but there to just talk and have a good laugh. Hopefully this shows why I am a good candidate for being a staff member.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

If I'm playing on a weekend or holiday I can achieve upto 5-6 hours per day on the server and SODing , if it's on the weekday I will only probably achieve upto 3-4 hours a day. 

Any past experience as staff?: 

Werwolf Gaming: HL-RP - Moderator + Discord Staff Manager

ImperialRP - Moderator

PrisonRP - Moderator

DarkRP - Superadmin(Server has gone brrr)

SkyrimRP - Staff Member

All this staff time equals coming up to 2 years of staffing on Garry’s Mod.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

I have no warnings at all

Proof : 

Screenshot_10.thumb.png.6a3d0f074ab6cf58679f678b565dc272.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Yes, i know basic and advanced ulx commands, these include;

[How to warn]!warn [player] [reason]

[How to ban]Either !xban ( then follow gui) or !ban [player] [steamid] [time]

[How to kick] !kick [player] [reason]

[How to spectate] !spectate or !spectate [player]

[how to HP] !hp [player] [amount of hp wanting to give]

[How to tp to someone] !goto [player]

[How to return your a player] !return [player]

[How to check a players warnings] !warns (then find the player on the popup)

[How to Jail] !jail [player] [time]

[How to mute in voice chat] !gag [player] [time]

[How to mute in chat] !mute [player] [time]

[To cloak(which is essential for SOD] !cloak [player]

[To Godmode] !god [player]

To do the opposite of the ULX command done is by adding a un before the actual command for example !ungod [player]. Note this is for most of them, some don't.

Server Side ULX commands which affects all players are 

[How to stopsound on all players] !stopsound

[How to clear all decals for all players] !cleardecals

With ULX commands there is prefixes to quickly target someone they include

@ - Targeting the player in front of you(don’t use, can be inefficient tping someone it should of)

To target a certain steamid then name  - $ e.g !ban $STEAM_0:1:427293255 0 SMT Orders    All ULX commands that are not server side can be used with doing it by steamid and not names.

% - Targets a certain ULX usergroup - example could be . !bring %tmod

Targeting yourself for a ULX command - ^ - example. !hp ^ 100

Targeting everyone below your ULX usergroup is - * - example. !bring *

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP-RP gamemode and game initially started and was heavily inspired  due to the Wiki, within the game and gamemode you are in the foundation with a role of some sort (scientist, MTF, class D or SCP) and you have a certain task, this is the same in the gamemode in garry’s mod. As you are RPing as the task you have in everyday SCPRP. The setting is pretty simple, you are in a foundation which is owned by the SCP (Secure, Contain and Protect). This is filled with endless testing going on. In the game your task is to either protect or escape. In the gamemode its similar but with more of a twist. In our community, we are based in a site named site - 19 under ovis city.

There are 2 sides if you will to our version, the surface and the foundation. The goals of both of them are different to whatever GOI is there. The Foundation's main goal is to get anomalies and contain it to avoid the hostile or potentially people at war getting it and having a massive advantage over the foundation. On the surface, it is split between GOI’s(group of interest), and they have separate goals. As one can be for selling items to capturing and investigating Anomalies to see if it can be used for better use , also could be a group that’s goal is to destroy the foundation.

In the actual Foundation all is not what it seems, to have leaders that are our gods and can’t die due to this and aliens. They split into MTF, military and researchers and high command really. MTF are containment, they come to assist if the SCP breaches out and ensures its containment of anomalies, lore known groups of MTF are E-11 and Beta 7. Nu-7 are the military of the foundation, in our server they do operations against hostile GOI’s to ensure they don’t become a high threat. Researchers then researched said anomaly to find out anything about it and used it to ensure they knew everything about it.

In Oviscity the foundation ensures that the members of the city are safe and don’t get attacked by potential SCP’s that get breached and somehow escape.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: 

Yes I do. Including the new ruleset these rules split upto. RP rules, Combat rules, Building rules and job rules.

Combat rules orientate all around combatRP within the RP server and one of the most important bits of RP within a server, the rules surrounding CombatRP is as normal in any other community is not to randomly kill a player for no RP intention, this is known as Random Deathmatch(RDM), which can lead to a warn and potentially a ban if the user has done it multiple times before. One way minges do RDM which would account for most communities is an instant ban with no questions asked if you see it. In this community it mainly leads for a Permanent ban depending on the severity. For example if someone mass kills 9 people with all accounts having no RP intention and was just sitting around he would be then perma banned from this server. Into detail CombatRP is more job specific which is usually found on said job spreadsheet or in the application itself.

RDM - Randomly killing a player for no roleplay intention or gain.

Mass RDM - Killing multiple players for no intention  and no gain

-Combat Baiting - Attempting to start combat for no reason

Roleplay rules;

Roleplay rules are the cement and the foundation for any good and well made roleplay server, this is the essence of the server and should be followed to the period. Roleplay rules on SCP-RP are based around the job you play, for example a SCP has the roleplay mind of following for which the character they play, so if your SCP-096 you roleplay intention is to chase down for whoever looked at your face and neutralise them, or play security guard and your RP intention a rule is to guard d-block and ensure safety for foundation. Some Roleplay rules are apparent so breaking NLR which is FailRP as you are saying your somebody for who has died. This is usually met with a warning as well as all information given is invalid. Another RP rule which is heavily enforced is metagaming. This rule and rule break is meaning by the definition of using an OOC action to get a IC advantage, for example saying in OOC you are going to raid the PD then when no fortresses or barricades are built, but after saying that. Having a fully built base and ready for an attack.

-Metagaming Using OOC information for IC advantage

-FearRP - FailRP - Not listening to orders in cuffs

-FailRP Name - Name chosen is either failrp due to it being a famous name or just not a name in general

-NLR - New life rule. Not returning or retaining any information past death

Building Rules;

Garry’s Mod by itself is a sandbox game, so building is a thing. Building within RP should be to improve or add to the RP as such With this, there are a lot of rules to follow with this. There isn’t much to say for the building rules as they are not really specific. But the thing to go by is to follow RP Building rules and only build something to improve RP and make it better. Another way of a user breaking a rule with props, is by prop killing which falls under RDM as well as Propkill 

Prop Spam/ Attempting to crash the server - Attempting to crash the server or prop spam

Prop Kill - Using a prop to kill a player. 

Job Rules;

When it comes to Job Rules, this is the most important ruleset to have as it is the main set of rules that have a different changes from others, all unique GOI’s that have a job manager will follow the same rules as the server but have unique rules to enforce rules that differs between a GOI for another, if these break server rules then its a punishable offense its more of a IC punishment e.g strikes etc but most of the time it wouldn’t be unless its FailRP specifically for SCP jobs such as  -096 where you can combat bait and not face the right way.

-FailRP Forced Breach

Reading through the rules multiple times, i understand them and ensure i follow it at all times for the SCP-RP server.

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Ewan is without doubt fit for a staffing role. His application is clear and gives adequate detail. He also has helped me throughly during my trial discord support period which showcases his friendliness and trustworthiness. Despite the low game time, he still meets the minimum requirements and therefore I would love to see him as a member of the staffing team.

Neutral/+1

- Meh app (Some sections are wrong, lots of repetition, and I can easily cut 1500 words from your app)

- Low Playtime (I wouldn't have an issue with this, but you it seems you still don't have a great grasp on SCP lore.)

- Slightly Foolish at times (But tbf, most Staff act retarded 24/7.)

- Trustworthy.

- Decent Staff Experience. 

Overall, decent candidate, but it might be better to either give him an extended trial, or to leave him on pending for an extra week, for him to get extra playtime, and to understand the server a bit better.  

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

4 minutes ago, Callum.P said:

Neutral/+1

Pros:

Seems like a cool guy

Good App.

Cons:

Never seen you before, but i'm sure I will at some point.

Playtime

Ive been on everyday so far i go by the name Ewan Bartmann

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

20 hours ago, Bansheey said:

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.