Lando Lovelace

Bango True Admin Abuse/DTP/False Warning

Your name in-game: Lando Lovelace

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526501347

Admin's you report name: Bango True

Admin's you report SteamID: will get later

Why do you want him demoted?: If he wants to warn me for calling him a Captona after literally 90% of the server already do, its just retarded. And here we are, a DTP warning. Lets not forget all the times Mr Bango True has called me Puggo?

image.thumb.png.a9864e8809c63d2255882ef211791f71.png
He is responding to this with no warning then calling me a name after i said he was a captona, he didn't really care, over the next couple of months ingame i would call him a captona, he would respond with puggo or puggo alt. So if I'm getting this he can call me whatever he wants? But i cant call him anything back

Another point is that 90% of the server call him Bango Captona, why haven't they been warned? Why haven't they been told to stop even? I don't wanna play the target game, but it feels like He is just begging to get me warned, seems like a target sort of thing.

image.png.6294f36fb473bdc75045f088a5a90250.png

image.png.00613135f65a2a63a7c434fae79f5f13.png

"Months" being a few weeks ago.

image.png.db62f30e4ced09fbc445053d5368dbcc.png

Just a blatant lie, Bango told me about 2 times to stop Lorex never said a word, Lorex DID say to me "You might need to improve your behaviour they are talking about you" or something along the lines of that.

Also in the discord message below "10 times" What

At first this seemed just like cheap banter, we would call each other shit and move on, then Bango started getting annoyed by it but kept calling me Puggo? Lets not forget the time he began crying in the Main Discord about me and OTHER people calling him it?

At firt me and Bango were ok with each other, i placed a text screen reading" You're Gay" he TP'd to me and said delete it, so i did. 

image.thumb.png.c77caf596b62327b134b0ae2fdf03141.png

Clearly im not allowed to say anything, but other people can say what they want

SCP RP Senior Moderator by the way

Edited by Lando Lovelace

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Im going to copy paste my explanation i have put in the discord 

After verbally warning you about 10 times and letting you off the hook even for failrp textscreens and DTS, and warning you multiple times that you would receive punishment, you decide to keep doing it, You appearently also ignored lorex teleporting to you and telling you to fix your behavior. I also do not call you puggo, i haven't done that since even before i got staff.

While yes, i did call you puggo once, this was when we 'kind of' got along for a short while.
I have given you so many warnings and if you didnt take mine or lorex's warning seriously, its your own fault you got warned.
I can recognize when someone calls me captona as a harmless no-harm-intended joke (plague for an example).
I believe you do it to annoy me and you do not mean it as a light spirited harlmess joke.
90 percent of the server treat me like a regular player. You and maybe 3 more people at most call me Captona. They do it on the discord sometimes but it never got to the point where it actually annoyed me because they usually stopped when it was clear i didnt like it.
You however, ignore my warnings, constantly repeat your behaviour after being told to change it by both me (tens of times) and lorex.
I dont have a bias, if anything, i have given you MANY chances to not be warned, i also know that you recognized that punishment would arrive if you kept doing it saying "oh bango i said captona, you gonna ban me now?" (along those lines, varying forms).
This is not only ingame but also in TS, Discord and on forums.
You claim i call you puggo ingame, which is plain wrong, anyone on the server could see i never responded with that or even responded at all. If anything i warned you about punishment. It is clear you dont mean it as a joke, but as a means of annoying me and disrespecting me.  
TL;DR
You should have listened to the staff warnings, you didnt, you got warned for it.

Edited by Bango
1 minute ago, Bango said:

You claim i call you puggo ingame, which is plain wrong

Mhm, oh i forgot the times over TS as well, you can ask synergy about that one : )

lorex's warning

Notification*

2 minutes ago, Bango said:

f anything i warned you about punishment

Sorry you warned me about FailRP text screens, not the fact i called you a Captona

2 minutes ago, Lando Lovelace said:

Mhm, oh i forgot the times over TS as well, you can ask synergy about that one : )

Notification*

Sorry you warned me about FailRP text screens, not the fact i called you a Captona

Simply wrong, i maybe called you puggo 3 times overall, i cannot even begin to count how many times you have called me Captona. You will simply deny this and it will be your word against mine
What i posted there was an actual joke with substance. That was also at a time where i thought you were joking and not actually doing it with the intent you had. I'll admit that i shouldnt have posted that, but you never told me to stop, after i told you to stop, i never did it again.

Edited by Bango

Well I suppose I've been mentioned now. Anyway.
While I have not seen it much, I have seen Lando being called "Puggo" or "Puggo alt" at about the same frequency. He doesn't like the name just as much as Bango does, but I digress that I do it too. I even nearly replaced his name with Puggo at the start of this response.
As well as this, I must admit. The warning seems a little unjust for the single text screen that he then removed. And generally I've found Lando to always be saying things as a joke, which is why I think the warning, repercussions on Nu-7, and the entire appeal is a bit of an overreaction. I will wait for more responses before a definitive +1 or -1.

Just now, John Synergy said:

Well I suppose I've been mentioned now. Anyway.
While I have not seen it much, I have seen Lando being called "Puggo" or "Puggo alt" at about the same frequency. He doesn't like the name just as much as Bango does, but I digress that I do it too. I even nearly replaced his name with Puggo at the start of this response.
As well as this, I must admit. The warning seems a little unjust for the single text screen that he then removed. And generally I've found Lando to always be saying things as a joke, which is why I think the warning, repercussions on Nu-7, and the entire appeal is a bit of an overreaction. I will wait for more responses before a definitive +1 or -1.

The Warn was not  about the textscreen. refer to my original explanation.

Just now, Bango said:

The Warn was not  about the textscreen.

However this is what would've made up the brunt of this warning, again the name-calling which can be considered more of a meme nickname shouldn't have done much, if at all. He calls me a memetic hazard all the time.

@Bango @Lando Lovelace,

stop whining it’s giving me a hernia 

I believe said staff member should have a temporary tier for DTP but Lando as said to others don’t refer by someone’s past. You don’t have the cleanest slate aswell

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Just now, John Synergy said:

However this is what would've made up the brunt of this warning, again the name-calling which can be considered more of a meme nickname shouldn't have done much, if at all. He calls me a memetic hazard all the time.

His intent was to annoy me, it was clear i wanted him to stop, he used Captona as to make me look like i was what the average captona would be considered as, a minge and rulebreaker. 

1 minute ago, Jason Ray said:

some call you captona.

Eh, like Oil but thats the only one i know

HELLO MAYBE SPEAK IN DISCORD DMS INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE FEED WITH 10 REPLIES A MINUTE

Neutral - If the warn was for a single text screen then it seems unjust however if it went to the extent of harassment and for calling Bango Captona "Captona" with numerous warnings to stop it may be fair. 

His intent was to annoy me, it was clear i wanted him

It wasnt, i cant remember the last time you even warned me to stop, i would say "Its Bango Captona!" and you would reply with puggo or something

1 minute ago, Oil said:

HELLO MAYBE SPEAK IN DISCORD DMS INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE FEED WITH 10 REPLIES A MINUTE

Neutral - If the warn was for a single text screen then it seems unjust however if it went to the extent of harassment and for calling Bango Captona "Captona" with numerous warnings to stop it may be fair. 

The PD man is right

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

1 minute ago, Lando Lovelace said:

It wasnt, i cant remember the last time you even warned me to stop, i would say "Its Bango Captona!" and you would reply with puggo or something

Like i've said before, you will claim one thing and i will claim you are lying. Word against word.
I do not reply with that, i have warned you numerous times verbally.

Just now, Bango said:

Like i've said before, you will claim one thing and i will claim you are lying. Word against word.
I do not reply with that, i have warned you numerous times verbally.

Stop replying to this please, go to DMs to discuss this 

it isn’t helping either both of your cases

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet