Lando Lovelace

Bango True Admin Abuse/DTP/False Warning

Lando, you joke constantly and believe everyone knows when a joke is a joke. And when you DO offend someone,  you just claim it's a joke. 

This, is the behavior I was specifying when I did say exactly what you said I told you. 

And Bango,  you should have been much more clear about it. Lando doesn't understand when a joke has gone too far, and will never say he's sorry, but rather cuss at you saying you're retarded for not getting the joke.

However,  Lando does not intend to be directly rude. And I KNOW he was not calling you Captona because he felt good about doing it.

Both you and Lando should have either DM'ed each other or very specifically stated that you do not like being called what the other opposing party is calling them. 

Lando should have told Bango on text format to please stop calling him Puggo, and would then need to explain how it hurts him and how he does not see it as a joke. Same goes for Bango. 

I've told people this before,  and myself talked with others about how I treated them just to be sure no feelings were hurt. 

Remove the warn, but remember this at least. Be clear about your message, instead of responding "but he said this, so that's why I did it"

I mean, i fully understand what Bango is saying.  But Lando is a very different person.  Some people don't mix. 

Also, I'd like to mention that I feel like I am being misrepresented here;

Bango did tell me to talk to Lando

But never specified anything other than 

"His behavior towards me is not enjoyable,  I tried to tell him but he doesn't seem to listen"

Me having no idea of how specific the problem really was, TP'ED to Lando and told him to improve his general behavior which I guess he kinda did, apart from this. Since I was never informed of the Name-calling,  how never managed to speak to Lando about that fact. 

TL:DR

Lando was misjudged based upon his character,  so nobody is at fault except themselves for not being able to be clearer about the problem at hand. 

Yeah no -1

This could just be resolved in dm’s where you talk shit out instead of this arguing over some genuinely harmless name calling.

If both of you dislike it then talk about stopping in dm’s and make a truce or something 

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png

49 minutes ago, Lorex Krato said:

Lando, you joke constantly and believe everyone knows when a joke is a joke. And when you DO offend someone,  you just claim it's a joke. 

This, is the behavior I was specifying when I did say exactly what you said I told you. 

And Bango,  you should have been much more clear about it. Lando doesn't understand when a joke has gone too far, and will never say he's sorry, but rather cuss at you saying you're retarded for not getting the joke.

However,  Lando does not intend to be directly rude. And I KNOW he was not calling you Captona because he felt good about doing it.

Both you and Lando should have either DM'ed each other or very specifically stated that you do not like being called what the other opposing party is calling them. 

Lando should have told Bango on text format to please stop calling him Puggo, and would then need to explain how it hurts him and how he does not see it as a joke. Same goes for Bango. 

I've told people this before,  and myself talked with others about how I treated them just to be sure no feelings were hurt. 

Remove the warn, but remember this at least. Be clear about your message, instead of responding "but he said this, so that's why I did it"

I mean, i fully understand what Bango is saying.  But Lando is a very different person.  Some people don't mix. 

Also, I'd like to mention that I feel like I am being misrepresented here;

Bango did tell me to talk to Lando

But never specified anything other than 

"His behavior towards me is not enjoyable,  I tried to tell him but he doesn't seem to listen"

Me having no idea of how specific the problem really was, TP'ED to Lando and told him to improve his general behavior which I guess he kinda did, apart from this. Since I was never informed of the Name-calling,  how never managed to speak to Lando about that fact. 

TL:DR

Lando was misjudged based upon his character,  so nobody is at fault except themselves for not being able to be clearer about the problem at hand. 

Like i said

its just petty name calling

Neither of us told each other we didn't like or make it clear that we didn't 

so for the first time ever lmao

Thanks

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

36 minutes ago, WolfyGT said:

Yeah no -1

This could just be resolved in dm’s where you talk shit out instead of this arguing over some genuinely harmless name calling.

If both of you dislike it then talk about stopping in dm’s and make a truce or something 

The problem with this is that an official warning was given out, and that's why it became an abuse thread.