Unban Request

My In-Game name: wilhelm von wuln

STEAMID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196041882/

Steam Name:
D4mb1as

What is the reason for your ban: Attacking a superior force

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: Grau

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I got banned for attacking a superior force but i attacked 2 people as the hostage was guarded by 2 people the others where fighting on the inside part of red factory i think i dont know the map to well but i countered 2 people guarding the hostage i could only see 1 but i got told there was 1 more so i countered the others started running back (1SS) as i started shooting i killed the guarders and then they got there 
If you are alone, you may counter up to 2 players is what is says in the rules so i countered 2 people guarding a criminal under arrest. The second reason is is because i just want to play with my friends its quarantine and i have nothing else to do most of the people i play with play on this server and it would be sad if i couldent enjoy this server with them am sorry for what i did in the past but i surely did counter 2 people. Ive played on this server for 2 weeks i dont want it to finish. 

Evidence:

This is the wrong section (This is SWRP), I believe you are looking for NRP: https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/forum/19-ww2-rp-unbanunwarn-requests/

Edited by Shepherd

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif