Bleau

096 Application

RP-Name: Jacob Denson 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92313107

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4 days (see screenshot)

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): Capture.thumb.PNG.a461d839ff26c26ba74f07530692c214.PNG

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes I have. Two of the rules of 096 is that Foundation Members cannot enter your cell and look at your face on purpose to breach you, and that people who do this should be reported to an admin. Another rule is that you may kill people who are bodyblocking you in doors, even if they didnt look at your face.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes, I don't see many people on 096 and would be willing to get on whenever the spot is open, and would make sure to RP correctly so everyone can have a good time.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: After 096 has killed every 096-1, or the 096-1 has been terminated, all non-containment units are to evacuate the area, at which point the containment units will walk backwards until they find 096, before putting a bag/sack of their head and using the containment cuffs on them and dragging them back into his cc.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I use my SWEPs and Keycard to open any doors in the way and chase the d-class until he and anyone else who saw my face as dead, at which point I will stop at the exact point I killed him, put +duck in console, and wait until someone sees my face or I am recontained. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): No, I do not think this is good RP. If they all see my face and are directly in front of me (and probably doing some kind of test) it wouldn't make sense to ignore them and them come back to kill them later, possibly when they have forgotten about seeing me. It would make more sense to kill them there and then resume chasing the 096-1.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: If a GOI is bringing me back to their base, they should probably have some kind of object over my head that prevents them from seeing my face, if he didn't do this and then sees my face, I should kill him and then wait until someone else comes along.

This is my first whitelist application so sorry if I made mistakes. If this gets accepted I will literally exhale through my nose.

Edit: Okay, I get it about the warns. Is there anything wrong with how I answered the questions or should I just resubmit this whole thing when I have more playtime and the warns are older?

Edited by Bleau

2 Recent warns one for failbreach from big man john synergy himself? Lmfao.

And literally bare minimum playtime.

Not gonna -1 or +1 this, Although the odds are HIGHLY against you my man

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png

2 hours ago, WolfyGT said:

2 Recent warns one for failbreach from big man john synergy himself? Lmfao.

And literally bare minimum playtime.

Not gonna -1 or +1 this, Although the odds are HIGHLY against you my man

yeah the warns suck, but they were resolved pretty peacefully and weren't too serious IMO. The weapon checking thing happened when like nobody was on just because I was annoyed at CI and the 035 thing was just me running out and trying to get someone because I was in the middle of getting killed

7 hours ago, Bleau said:

because I was annoyed at CI

So you were randomly weaponchecking to find a CI you weren't suppoused to know about , metagaming moment bro

7 hours ago, Bleau said:

the 035 thing was just me running out and trying to get someone because I was in the middle of getting killed

Yeah still not meant to do it though , idk how this justifies it.

-1 i think you need a little more time on the server , cause if you cannot be trusted in following rules like the 035 failbreach one or the RDA how can you be trusted in following 096 rules that can just go on a murder spree with a CL5 keycard

9 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

-1 i think you need a little more time on the server , cause if you cannot be trusted in following rules like the 035 failbreach one or the RDA how can you be trusted in following 096 rules that can just go on a murder spree with a CL5 keycard

That seems a bit harsh, theres a pretty big difference between doing a random weapon check (which didn't even end in the CI being captured)/grabbing one person from outside 035 cc and going on a MRDM spree with 096, but if you think all I need is more playtime then I will probably just resubmit this application in like a week since I still have no idea if I answered the questions well.

Edited by Bleau

Accepted
Jacob Denson
While the community opinion is sceptical of you at best, I do however have faith in your ability to play the job well. You've had successful breaches and you love playing SCP's, with only one warning for failbreaching. I'll be watching closely though because of the warning.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.