Rusty - Ketero

Human anomaly change

Ok so im editing this to what people want:
1. When you touch orb you dont become cancer patient. Then GOC wont see one person become a cancer patient and be able to KOS em all or FAs cuff them instantly, more RP, they can do things without being suspected and do the thing Xunt so much wants to enforce on this server, ''RP'' if we dont have people KOS'ing anomalies for being whiter than usual we will have anomaly RP.
2. Allow anomalies to /setjob, and dont force setjob to anomaly when they touch orb. Just like I said before, if it changes job to anomaly people with metagame you and there will be less ''RP'', and it just doesn't make sense that when you touch an orb you get your whole identity and identification card re written to say ''anomaly'' like that wouldnt ever happen, you wouldnt go to the governemnt and change your official job to that, allow them to /setjob, then they can be more creative, like /setjob Kebab owner, and cook things with pyrokinetics SWEP infront of people and you wont have PD screaming ''what is anomaly??!?!?!?!?!11/!?!'' when they ask for your ID.

Thank you for reading this ''Keter Rant TM''

Edited by Rusty
changed it to what people wanted and added thing for /setjob

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

+1

There's a more simple way:

- When you touch the orb you keep your model (no matter what it may be) but you still get the powers

- If someone sees you using the powers they know you are anomaly

This way people with the orb powers can actually do smth

+1

There's a more simple way:

- When you touch the orb you keep your model (no matter what it may be) but you still get the powers

- If someone sees you using the powers they know you are anomaly

This way people with the orb powers can actually do smth

+1

+1

literally no reason you should become someone living in fukushima after touching the anomaly orb, model shouldn't change at all.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

6 hours ago, Norra said:

How long has the orb been in SCP-RP? 

Why is it a problem now?

Cause GOC go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr, and foundation go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and we see that we could have more RP if we made this change, like you could say, why does it matter if hitler killed himself if we was alive for so long, because it would be better for all of us.

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

7 hours ago, Norra said:

How long has the orb been in SCP-RP? 

Why is it a problem now?

Other than GOC KOSing the cancer playermodel , this would change the way you RP with anomalies and how anomalies RP .

I think this would be interesting to see 

+1 just bloody make it so you dont look like a damn chemo patient ffs

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs