John Stance

SCP-096 app by John Stance

RP-Name:john Stance

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:430569619

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 3 weeks 2 days 17 hours 54minutes 29 second

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 1, its allmost 3 months old
image.thumb.png.70a2b62c7b5face55c08aa39588f011b.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:yes i did, i read and understanded them multiple times.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:
i cant commit war crimes like making everyone see my face while my target is active, resulting in MassRDM

i cant use my pac3 Or thirdperson camera to see outside my CC

i cant use my bypasser or keycard to open my cc door when theres no target.

i must kill everyone that saw my face, no exceptions

once i killed my target, i must sit where i killed them. i cant move or look around after i killed my target

i cant be forcefully breached by a foundation member. if i did, i must call staff to get that brain dead minge banned 🙂

İ must be carefull with my swep to not accidentaly kill someone while trying to kill my actual target

i cant kill scp's. and i cant chase immortal people more than one minute.

i may kill someone blocking the door purposely to let the target escape. however, i cant kill everyone in my path because of this reason. they should actively doing this.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: yes. on my 3 week playtime, 1 week is me as 096 waiting for someone to look at that photo. and yes i did a good rp and not minge and kill everyone.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
a malfunction happened or a photo has been discovered that resulting to a possible 096 breach.
everyone except B7-E11 must be evacuated outside of the room that 096 is. enterance must be blocked to avoid accidents. if theres no B-7 or E-11 in the room, they should be called ASAP. Once everyone is evacuated/containment team arrived, the containment must turn their backs, slowly moving to 096.
once someone felt something, he must inform others so they can locate scp-096. once 096 is located, they must start the containment procedure by putting a bag or a bucket that covers his face 100%. after putting the bag, they must put containment cuffs or elastic cuffs to drag him into his CC.
while dragging him into his CC. they must be carefull to not drop the bag/make someone look at his face by securing the places that they gonna pass so no encounter with other foundation personal
will be done. if the SCP is at surface, you may use lethal force to stop other people try to open his face etc etc, since thats the lowest chance to happen.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: i will open my door if its closed with either bypasser or CL 5 card. after that, i must run after him with fastest way i can go. i must be carefull to not make people look at my face. i can use my speed swep to catch up to him if hes too far away from me. once i catched him, i must proceed to kill him and sit where i killed him. i must not move or look around after i killed him. than i will wait for containment team to contain me, or chase the other target if i have one.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):well, depend on your play style. you can either first kill those three and go after the first one, or just do what they sad in the question. this is what you should do as roleplaying as 096.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: no, why would i? hes stupid. just kill him. i must kill him cuz theres no exceptions on my face-trigger. if you saw my face, you dead.

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Accepted
John Stance
Good amount of warns, good application, left it for quite a while.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.