Linko881

Head of Manufacturing Application | Michael Andersons

In Game Name: Michael Andersons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449375518

Crafting Table experience level: 125 (Max)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The job and duty of a personnel within the Manufacturing Department is to ensure the site is fully supplied and armed to be sufficiently supplemented to have ammunition boxes/crates, gas masks & more at the ready to serve to all personnel which request these items. These items prove to be particularly useful as some supplements  can be used to counter raids with Chaos Insurgency now utilising materials such as Mustard Gas, we can counter by using gas masks.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I believe I would be a good fit as I have a passion towards the job, I enjoy hopping on the job and selling items to people for free, aside from the my passion towards the job I also like to engage in "marketing" roleplays rather than going onto the crafting bench and shitloading a chunk of ammo entities, etc. But most of all I enjoy the moments that come out of these and that from instating me as HOMD you ensure that the site remains supplied and ready prior to potential breaches & raids.