Serafim Ivonov

Serafim Ivonov's Ban Request On Johnny Murray

Your name in-game: Serafim Ivonov

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122807725

Person's you report name: Johnny Murray 

Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184204384

Why do you want him banned?: RDMed 2 D Class (mightve killed the third) without telling us why he was shooting, he just killed us

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): 

Screenshot (50).png

Just now, Bread said:

A video, a screenshot actually showing who killed you, maybe even their name in the screenshot. Right now all I see is a dead D class with a medic standing nearby

please unmute me from scp rp discord 

2 likes to end bullying

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

1 hour ago, Bread said:

A video, a screenshot actually showing who killed you, maybe even their name in the screenshot. Right now all I see is a dead D class with a medic standing nearby

People aren't gonna record all the time, and I'm sure as hell not gonna temporarily waste space and RAM recording shit that I'm just gonna delete afterwards. 

55 minutes ago, Communism said:

People aren't gonna record all the time, and I'm sure as hell not gonna temporarily waste space and RAM recording shit that I'm just gonna delete afterwards. 

Then too bad then. 

- Lack of Evidence

I don't even get these reports, even if he did kill a couple of D-Class for no reason, so what? I seriously doubt he effected anything.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

6 hours ago, Communism said:

Just use shadowplay and save the last 5 minutes when you need to 

10 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Then too bad then. 

- Lack of Evidence

I don't even get these reports, even if he did kill a couple of D-Class for no reason, so what? I seriously doubt he effected anything.

I got my hands on foundation comms, and I lost them when he RDMed me