Amelia

MC&D salesman

Common Roleplay Name: Hannah Morty

Steam Name: AmeliaJC or Ameliaspanner13 not sure which one it is

Discord Name: Ameliajc#1381

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83354832

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): Warns.thumb.jpg.45437e42f6781ab286592973d46f582f.jpg

Your Current Playtime: 1 week 5 days 18 hours

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join mcnd because i play the mcnd role everytime time i play SCPRP, i like being able to help people get weapons and stuff they need espically when im they only one playing as mcnd and there is no salesmen on, i also enjoy playing the job itself and being able to go out and find the anomolys, and people just having fun touching them and stuff, i would also be able to let players have cheap weapons, i think it is also really great that the whole mcnd team all come together to do stuff like raids, it would be really fun to be able to lead a raid and just make sure everyone has fun.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: Every time i join the server which is everyday and i probablyplay it for around 2 to 3 hours sometimes more.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the code of conduct and permissions and i think everything in them is a fair and resaonable rule to keep in line when playing as the mc&d salesman, if i do get the job i would continue to make sure i read them before i play the role to make sure i dont do anything against the rules.

1 hour ago, Lando Lovelace said:

(However hypocritical it is) Minges on MC&D, cries about stuff on Nu-7, was suggested for demotion/kick from Nu-7 2 times

it was only once and plus you hate me and i dont mige i build and actually do my job ask anyone 

1 week play time, perma banned before, 11 warns? half of them failRP and Minge warns
i cant tell about how you act in a RP situation, because i never seen you in-game
this is like a solid 

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

18 minutes ago, John Stance said:

1 week play time, perma banned before, 11 warns? half of them failRP and Minge warns
i cant tell about how you act in a RP situation, because i never seen you in-game
this is like a solid 

I understand its bad that i have 11 warns but ive been playing this game since the start of 2019 when i first joined this server i didnt car eif i got banned cuase i was just messing around but now i do play it seriously and i play everyday lol like i get on about 1 o clock and then come off at about 1 in the morning everyday so im surprised youve neevr seen me. Also how would you be abble to tell how i act in rp situatuon if youve never played with me i was 13 when i started playing this most of those warns are from then i have had no warns this year.

Edited by Amelia_JC16

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply saying, i had to ban your cousin for NH2RP. You letting him on the server just to minge shows that you can't be trusted.

Bad Community Feedback

Terrible in-game actions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Spoiler