Linko881

Site Director Application | Michael Andersons

In Game Name: Michael Andersons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449375518

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:  Currently Head of External Affairs, Head of Manufacturing Department. Ex-O5 Council Member (was O5-3 prior to the mass wipe), Ex-Ethics Committee Member, Ex-Head Researcher, Ex-Epsilon-11 Commander.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I would serve to what I would like to consider myself a well rounded candidate for the whitelist of the position as Site Director because from the past experiences I understand and recognise the responsibilities of the roles of the Foundation Administration as well as experience of playing as Site Director before the job had became whitelisted only. Whilst I will admit I am not fond of playing Site Advisor (I make up to this by playing other Foundation Administration jobs such as HoEA), I am aware of the duties of the Site Director and what he must do, the most essentials being:

-To ensure the maintenance of the Site is considered secured with the security of Anomalous Entities (SCP's), Raids (GoI's such as Chaos Insurgency) and many, many more frankly.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: Realised I literally just answered this in the last question but aside from ensuring the site is maintaining well the Site Director must also:

-Ensure the site is kept at a minimal of catastrophise (Rogue Personnel, Infiltrators within the walls of the site, etc.)

-That the secrecy of any on-site confidential(s) are to remain non-exposed to unauthorised personnel

On-top of this the Site Director can utilise Site Advisers to his advantage by giving orders to them as such as reporting to a zone within the site to monitor the maintenance of factors such as security, law & more. The Site Director & Site Advisers are able to be transparent between one and another with use of the Foundation Administration Comms.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are groups containing of overseers that keep watch over the Foundation, they have the upmost authority and are to prioritise the worlds safety from wars between Groups of Interests or world ending scenario anomalous events, they are respectively at the impeccable highest within the chain on command and are kept as one of the biggest secrets within the Foundation's walls.