Amelia

MC&D salesman

Common Roleplay Name: Hannah Morty

Steam Name: AmeliaJC or Ameliaspanner13 not sure which one it is

Discord Name: Ameliajc#1381

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83354832

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): Warns.thumb.jpg.45437e42f6781ab286592973d46f582f.jpg

Your Current Playtime: 1 week 6 days

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join mcnd because i enjoy playing MC&D it is very fun job to play, i feel i could do a good job as playing as this job not only will i do that job properly, i will be able to give low prices for people and make sure people follow the rules, i do try my best to do the right thing, i enjoy being able to raid with others and just make sure people have fun, i also stay on very late at night when most of the salesmen have gone off which i can then stay on the job to help people keep playing until they choose to come off.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: Every time i join the server which is everyday and i probablyplay it for around 2 to 3 hours sometimes more.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the code of conduct and permissions and i think everything in them is a fair and resaonable rule to keep in line when playing as the mc&d salesman, if i do get the job i would continue to make sure i read them before i play the role to make sure i dont do anything against the rules.

(And i just want to say one thing for the people that are saying it i did not make my cousin join and minge, i told him repeatdly to stop because i didnt want him to get banned. ) 🙂

5 hours ago, Kye Taylor said:

Neutral

Capitalise your I's.  Fair few warns, maybe you will RDM while on the job?  App seems alright.

Ive only rdmed once that was when i legit first joined the game and had no idea about the rules and that was in 2019 i didnt really crare about getting in trouble thats why i messed around and have so many warns but now i want to take the game seriously and i havent had any warns for a while.

6 hours ago, Billy Glen said:

neu -/+

idk you letting your cosines on gmod and minge and get you 11 warns ? seems cool , but has a good app .

i played this game since 2019 those warns are when i  didnt care about getting banned butthen i started playing properly and wamnted to do rp seriously. 🙂

+Good Application

+Seen in-game (+on the MCND's jobs as well)

+From my experiences and from this app seems to have good intentions for wanting to get whitelisted for MCND Salesman

+/- A fair few warnings (however from my experiences doesn't make up who you are)

Overall it's a +1, give her a shot because from my experiences with her she's fine and would be a good Salesman towards the MCND group. Whilst she does have a few warnings I do state previously that they don't make up the type of player you are as long as you are willing to prove you can change and abide by the rules as the point of warnings. Best of luck on your application.

5 hours ago, Linko881 said:

+Good Application

+Seen in-game (+on the MCND's jobs as well)

+From my experiences and from this app seems to have good intentions for wanting to get whitelisted for MCND Salesman

+/- A fair few warnings (however from my experiences doesn't make up who you are)

Overall it's a +1, give her a shot because from my experiences with her she's fine and would be a good Salesman towards the MCND group. Whilst she does have a few warnings I do state previously that they don't make up the type of player you are as long as you are willing to prove you can change and abide by the rules as the point of warnings. Best of luck on your application.

thank yuo for actually wanting to help me get this chance, i joined this sevrer in 2019 and didnt really care about the rules then, but i do want to do everything properly so its kinda of annoying having so many warns. xD

37 minutes ago, Lando Lovelace said:

Cries in OOC

Constant DTP to me and other people in OOC

Minges around on Agent/Bouncer

Honestly not to be trusted

May be active but not in a good way

Are we not gonna talk about the fact that you minge and fail rp by spamming the chat with smiley faces and when even told to stop by admin you didn’t... and crying in ooc not really I more just ask why people have done some of the stuff they did but I don’t cry that’s just you 

-1/Neutral

The only experiences I've had with you are quite mingy. I also witnessed you being very disrespectful to some members of Epsilon-11 for no actual reason. However, I haven't personally see you do anything bad as of recent hence the edge into neutral. Good luck.

Edited by Brandon Low

56 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

-1/Neutral

The only experiences I've had with you are quite mingy. I also witnessed you being very disrespectful to some members of Epsilon-11 for no actual reason. However, I haven't personally see you do anything bad as of recent hence the edge into neutral. Good luck.

To be fair I do agree I can be quite mingy to certain people but I always have a reason for doing stuff sometimes it’ll just be a common joke we have, or they are just being rude to me all the time so I’m rude or annoying back, I will never do something to someone for absolutely no reason at all 

>Very active on MC&D

>Good app

12 hours ago, Lando Lovelace said:

Constant DTP to me and other people in OOC

Dont we all do that? calling each other niggers in OOC or IC because they said something? lets be honest DTP isnt even real on the server anymore.

12 hours ago, Lando Lovelace said:

Minges around on Agent/Bouncer

Well from what i have seen she has not been minging on Agent/Bouncer any time she played 

> -1 cus she is a woman

Spoiler

for legal reasons thats a joke

Overall  +1

yes im a simp

S- Sniper

I-

M- Monkey

P-

Edited by Kinqu

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good work, already given stuff so yeah

Will be on a extended trial of 1 week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may ask for the whitelist in game and the role in the discord.

Spoiler

Spoiler