Admins' name that banned you:
No clue 
Admin's steamID:
No idea
Why did you get banned?:
RDM
Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
I didn’t get a warning before getting perma banned. The actions I did where of course rule breaking although I feel that it’s a little unfair for the perma. I’m wishing for at least a couple of weeks.
Anything else?:

This was one of my favorite serves on Gmod and I really hope you reconsider your decision

Correct! When I went to you, you and another guard were assisting the D-Class to escape. Both you and the other individual had killed many Foundation personnel which totaled to 10 altogether. Going Rogue is already a severe offense but in addition it was MassRDM with the other guy. So -1.

5 hours ago, Hest73 said:

Well then i guess there is no way to justify this. But why the permanent ban?

The punishment for MassRDM is a permaban + warn so that's prolly why

40 minutes ago, Hest73 said:

Dont you get the warning first?

Well it doesnt sound like you just killed a bunch of dclasses , you went rougue killed 10 foundation personnel and tried to free a dclass .

I don't understand why you are so surprised that what you did resulted in a ban

3 hours ago, Hest73 said:

Wait we killed 2 guards is that massrdm??

The admin that banned you said otherwise 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, John Synergy said:

Both you and the other individual had killed many Foundation personnel which totaled to 10 altogether. 

Edited by Fayne™
On 1/25/2021 at 6:26 AM, Zack Wood said:

me reply before thread lock

@Zack Wood it's still not locked

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png