Tiny Barry

096 Application

RP-Name: Tiny Barry

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:423912051

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 1 week 4 days 4 hours

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 2 Mic spam and Prop-minge (screenshot at the bottom of the application)

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 1.Only Kill the individual that has seen your face (eg-someone whos has looked at the picture)  2.Report a individual if they purposely look at your face (eg-A minge purposely trying to breach 096)

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes i will play the job often and follow all the rules involving it

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Only people with level 3 clearance or above can "bag" 096 

(any person trying to remove the face covering,such as CI, should be dealt with lethal force)

1st everyone must be evacuated from the area other than B-7 and E-11 

2nd The containment (b-7 or e-11) must carefully and securely place a covering over 096's face to prevent any person from seeing it again

3rd The containment Must use elastic or containment cuffs to transport 096 back to the containment chamber (No-one should be in the path or around the CC) 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Once the individual target (d-class) is dead i would sit down and stay faced in the direction i killed the target

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes because it is a possibility that would happen in a scenario of a breach bring out the roleplay immersion of what would accurately happen 

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I should terminate that person because in a real scenario of someone seeing 096's face would lead to their death no matter what even if "it was by accident" 

(Also im open to any feedback on this application because i would like to be better at writing them.)

590654127_2021-01-26(1).thumb.png.ea52ce3575c11e868d206d79ff7f0be9.png

Edited by Tiny Barry

Positive +1/Neutral +0

Good playtime and seen you on before

2 warnings

Application seems kind of lacking, in the sense that you have everything you need for the areas but it kinda feels like you have just had the forum page open next to you and basically just wrote what you needed for this from that. Not saying you have done that but it feels like you did. If more effort was put into the application it would be a solid positive from me.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:23 PM, Tiny Barry said:

Only people with level 3 clearance can "bag" 096 

Mh? Only units with containment cuffs can recontain 096, engineers are CL3 but you don't want them containing an SCP

On 1/26/2021 at 8:23 PM, Tiny Barry said:

2nd The containment (b-7 or e-11) must carefully and securely place a covering over 096's face to prevent any person from seeing it again

3rd The containment Must use elastic or containment cuffs to transport 096 back to the containment chamber (No-one should be in the path or around the CC) 

The bagging process and cuffing process are the same thing , once you use containment cuffs (not elastic cuffs) on 096 he is bagged and can be carried back.

Still gonna +1 cause he is active and seems to understand the rules for the job , even though it's a bit incorrect on the containment procedures 

On 1/26/2021 at 10:23 PM, Tiny Barry said:

Only people with level 3 clearance can "bag" 096 

Uhh, that is not true.

On 1/26/2021 at 10:23 PM, Tiny Barry said:

The containment Must use elastic or containment cuffs to transport 096 back to the containment chamber

Only containment cuffs.

Other than that, app is okay.

+1/Neutral

5 hours ago, Drake Watcher said:

Uhh, that is not true.

Only containment cuffs.

Other than that, app is okay.

+1/Neutral

It actually is true and not many people mention it in there applications, in the 096 rules it says:
Note: Only E-11, B-7 or any GOI can cuff SCP-096, But only Foundation personnel who have Clearance Card Level 3 or higher may bag it.

+1

Seen you around quite abit 

Would love to see you as this role because your so good with RP

Overall Nice Guy Hope For The Best Bud

- Ace Rews  

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

Accepted
Tiny Barry
While yes, not all CL3 personnel can just go up to it and put a bag on its head, I believe that rule is there just from the previous template, and I will look into it.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.