warnux76

unban request

Server you got banned from: scp RP

Your name in-game: bloby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196171350

Admins' name that banned you: i dont know 

Admin's steamID: i dont know

Why did you get banned?: for prop spamming and attempt to crash the server (wasnt intentional)

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i would like to play on the server again because i really like that server and i wasnt trying to crash the server it really wasnt intentional 

i would just like to be on the server again 

if its possible to get me unbanned i would even wait like 1 or 2 months for the unban

like i said i wasnt trying to crash the server so if its possible please unban me 

i will never do something like that again 

if there are gonna be any conditions for my unban i will accept them i just really wanna play on the server again

thanks 

-1 spamming props for literally no reason which even if u had a reason is still a big no no. Once staff confirm ur ban reason we shall see. 

Untill then - 1 basically NITRP if u spammed props but nearly crashing the server is bad

3 hours ago, Twinkies said:

-1 spamming props for literally no reason which even if u had a reason is still a big no no. Once staff confirm ur ban reason we shall see. 

Untill then - 1 basically NITRP if u spammed props but nearly crashing the server is bad

it happened like a month ago it wasnt now i just want to play on the server again thats all i would never do it again and i WILL not do it again so we will see what will an admin say about my ban

5 hours ago, Azazel Keenan said:

Attempting to crash the server?

I don't trust that it wasn't intentional so -1 

well it happened once and i would never do it again im not fucking dumb like other players who WERE trying to crash the server 

and i wasnt trying to crash it we were having shooting range and i spawned too much props and im really sorry about this situation 

On 1/31/2021 at 7:23 AM, Azazel Keenan said:

Attempting to crash the server?

I don't trust that it wasn't intentional so -1 

it really wasnt intetional i wasnt trying to crash it i just want another chance this is my first perma ban and i would even wait any amount of time to get ubanned so please consider it 😞 im really sorry for it and i will never do something like that 

thanks if you consider my unban 

Are you the one who spammed the weird window props which crashed the server within 2 seconds?

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

4 hours ago, AlexMagus said:

Are you the one who spammed the weird window props which crashed the server within 2 seconds?

no i got perma banned like in december i was spamming benches when we were having a shooting range on props and  i spawned too much of them but i never spawned those window props you are talking about 

11 hours ago, Royal said:

How did you crash it then?

look at the text above thats the explanation 😄