Blizzard

Blizzard's Staff Application

Name: Rashid

What country are you from?: United Arab Emirates

How well do you speak and understand English?: How would i be playing the server if i didn't know english

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56087379

In-Game name(s): jamie windler, tobias esparza

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):Roughly 8.5 weeks, too lazy to check at time of writing

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:  Will download if i really need to

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
the staff team is lacking and I'm packing, my dick is hard and my fetish is banning rule breakers, and boy am i horny.

I can bring more safety to the server, Lots of people want a good RP experience when they play, but sometimes there's always that one player who ruins it for everyone, he goes around and kills people and keeps spamming in chat, and that's where i come in. i would immediately grab the pest and throw them into an empty room and teach him a lesson, i would be like a mop cleaning up a disgusting dirty floor. All jokes aside, No server is perfect and that's why there's staff on them to help clean it up, and I'm willing to volunteer to help with that important job.

I am a active player on the server and have been playing for a while now, and i always keep seeing people not following the rules just because no admins are on, and then people keep getting mad and taking actions into their own hands, which causes them to get in trouble.

I usually try to act professional when it comes to serious situations should it be a sit, meeting, or maybe helping people out with something, lots of new players get on the server when it's at peak so I'll always try and help them if they need anything.

How long will you be able to play per day?: Minimum 1 hour, I may be busy from time to time as i have uni and such.

Any past experience as staff?: I was head admin previously on this server

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
I have 5-6 Warns which i am too lazy to check for atm, any staff can just look into my warns and post it if they really want to

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I know the basic ULX Commands and i wont list every single one that is commonly used to fill the app

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

S.C.P RPis a type of roleplay server based on the SCP wiki, There are 2 types of Roleplay on the server, Surface RP and Foundation RP

Surface RP is a normal city life roleplay, you can be a Mayor and manage the city you own, Be a Citizen and live in Ovis city and work for money legally or illegally, you can also become part of the The Police and enforce the law and keep Ovis City safe, The surface also includes GOI (Group of Intreset). GOIs include/but are not limited to:

Global Occult Coalition
Marshall, Carter & Dark (MC&D)
The Chaos Insurgency (CI)

These GOIs are usually against the Foundation and want to stop them or get something from them for a certain reason unless a certain RP situation is currently happening which is changing their relations (an event or a truce).

Foundation RP consists of The S.C.P Foundation. It is a association tasked with Securing, Containing, and Protecting mankind from anomalous creatures and studying them for their capabilities, The have multiple sites around the world that house these anomalies that are classified as SCPs. These SCPs are anomalous objects or beings that are unknown of origin, These SCPs are labeled with classifications that tells you how dangerous an SCP is.
These include, But are not limited to:

Safe: SCPs with the Safe classification are known very well or not dangerous at all and dont require lots of resources to be contained, These SCPs are usually kept under low security and most Foundation personnel know about them.

Euclid: This classification is given to SCPs whose full capabilities aren't fully known to the Foundation or are quite unpredictable. SCPs that are Euclid require higher security and are usually kept deeper in the foundation.

Keter: Keter SCPs are anomalies that are dangerous or it's anomalous attributes are unknown and must be contained heavily. These SCPs are not usually dangerous but are to be kept under heavy security.[/color]

The Foundation also have counter measures incase any GOIs attempt to enter the facility or if any SCPs breach their containment, These are called MTFs (Mobile Task Forces), There are multiple MTFs that deal with specific situations that may occur that relate to the work that the foundation does
These MTFs include,but are not limited to:

Nu-7 "Hammer down"
Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox"
Beta-7 "Maz Hatters"
Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand"

They are tasked with protecting the Foundation and doing their assigned responsibilities for the safety of the foundation.

These roles in RP have their own separate rules of their own they have to follow, some roles require tryouts or an application to be able to roleplay as them.
Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:
I have read and understood the V6 rules and i am ready to force them onto the players, and no i wont list every single rule for no reason

pleaseacceptme.png

On 1/30/2021 at 8:08 PM, Maurice D Biggs said:

"no i wont list every single rule for no reason" maybe you should ...... since you currently are under word limit [bruh why did you not check that before posting ............]

But like otherwise, aslong as you are active [ can't rly judge since I ain't that active myself], sure why not +1

Shut the fuck up pussy

On 1/29/2021 at 9:23 PM, Blizzard said:

What country are you from?: United Arab Emirates

On 1/29/2021 at 9:23 PM, Blizzard said:

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:  Will download if i really need to

TS is banned in UAE