Crimson
What is the reason for your ban:
Associating with Jacko
How long were you banned for:
Perma Banned
Name of the staff member who banned you:
Solaire or SHADOW can't remember
Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything wrong I only got banned for being associated with Jacko and I want to come back to the server and do some serious RP. I believe I can be trusted as I have achieved high ranks in the past and has shown great excellence.
Evidence:
N/A

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

+1/Neutral

I have mixed opinions about this. I think that you deserve a second chance indeed, but all the stuff around Jacko was very bad. You minged quite a lot and yeah, you all got banned for a good reason.

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

I know I was minging and I am sorry but I am genuine when I say I want to play seriously

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

Crimson was a battalion and showed that he can RP properly. He shouldn't be banned for being associated with me. I understand my ban is fair but he shouldn't be banned, he barely minged. 

Sir Lord Jacko

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

56 minutes ago, Kargen said:

What did jacko do?

I minged alot and annoyed many people and therfore got perma banned. All my friends also got perma banned for being close to me. 

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

Denied

You were given multiple warnings to stop messing around, which you discarded. Also the reason for the ban you gave is false. You were banned for constant minging with no intention to stop. Regardless of what influence jacko might have had, it was up to you to choose what to do and you chose to continue minging.

You may reapply in 3 weeks.

proofreasonban19.png

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg