African Boi

Jared 3rd EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: 

Jared

(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063395031/)

Roleplay Name: 

Battalion 1st LT Jared

Teamspeak Name: 

Jared

Playtime on the Server: 

10w 3d

SteamID 

STEAM_0:1:51564651

Any experience in staffing:

Yes a little, I know the basics of ULX and commands that come with it.

Current Age:

Warnings/Bans:

2 Warnings from my first week on the server

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: 

Yes, and it is good quality.

Event Plan:

Map: Snow Facility

Enemies, HP, Amount: 

Clone ECs

• B1 Heavy x8-10, base HP

• B2 x2-4, base HP

Jedi ECs

• Sith Warrior, 100k HP

• Sith Apprentice, 80K HP

Passive, HP, Amount:

• Mining Instructor, 100k HP(Not supposed to die)

Republic's Execution:

“The Republic have become aware of a major threat on the snow planet VIA an informant within the CIS operations. They receive word of a weapons facility on the planet which is developing weapons of mass destruction. Thus the Republic sends a fleet to invade and stop the production.”- Battalion will handle his briefing with this

Clone Execution

Stage 1:

Upon arrival, the leading battalion member will let the regiments know that any crate, box or anything containing non-harmful contents must be exposed of. He must make sure that CE checks any boxes or crates before destroying them.

20210129231843_1.thumb.jpg.963c8bbbb810e462f010b708e55e580a.jpg

The Republic forces must make their way through the snow planet, eliminating CIS forces and disposing of any weapons or crates they find to completely wipe the arsenal of the CIS on the planet. They will hold at their first site until all boxes and crates are safely destroyed while defending from CIS forces. Any ray shield can be disabled by CE or RC.

Stage 2:

There will be two paths, the Jedi will take the one on the left to their objective as they have their own mission to deal with. The Clones will move through the right path.

20210129234242_1.thumb.jpg.b39418cab5582f65d9dd8698e4d6dfd5.jpg

They will cross over the deadly pond which DU will build over to a secondary facility containing the deadly missiles.

20210130004524_1.thumb.jpg.940382f3feb941173674fe2c3edb9651.jpg

20210129231810_1.thumb.jpg.0b73b3a8127c11da057a92c7784a3f1d.jpg

The Clones must quickly win this fight and scatter any remaining CIS force on the facility. However after a few moments CIS forces will arrive back to the planet from their transit of transporting weapons to their fleets that need it, since they have been alerted to the invasion, they will begin fighting back.

Stage 3:

LAST STAND BEGINS!

At this point, clones will have to defend from 2 entrances. It is vital that they outlast the onslaught and transport those missiles off the planet.

The length of this stage is decided by the Jedi…

The Jedi event is explained more in their exec. Part but basically, the Jedi find out that there are miners that the CIS have enslaved due to droids not being very good at doing it themselves, the Jedi will have to negotiate with the mining instructor and get his people to help the republic fight off the CIS.

It is also vital that I don't overwhelm the clones too much, so i will take it a bit easy at this point.

If Clones die they will be changed to normal B1s.

Stage 4:

The Jedi have successfully negotiated with the Instructor and he gives his people the order to kill the CIS scum!

At this point the Clones who are still alive will remain clones if they die(I will remove the spawn block), and if the droids die they will be changed to Alien Species portraying the mercenary forces(last life for droids).

Jedi Execution

Jedi have also been informed of a crystal mine on the facility and must shut it down and stop the mine. 

Stage 1-3: 

Jedi will head to the crystal mines and investigate it.

20210129232115_1.thumb.jpg.26feefc41cc39449b50251e68e7142cf.jpg

They will find 2 Sith that are overlooking the mining and commanding the Mining Instructor making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. 

The Jedi will negotiate with the Sith or begin combat, but they will find out that the miners in the caves below are mining at the CIS forces will.

Once the Sith have been dealt with, the Jedi must rush to try and save the clones remaining by negotiating with the instructor and swaying him as well as his men to the side of the republic.

Stage 4

The negotiations are successful and he miners rally together and push the CIS troops to retreat along with the help of the Republic.

Event Character Execution:

Clone ECs

Stage 1:

Droids will first be stationed at the first check point where the little hangars are. They must defend as well as possible while CE or RC disable the ray shield protecting their positions.

Once they have been overrun, I will set their spawn in either of the 2 pathways and try to assault the clones positions while CE try and safely identify what crates can be disposed of.

Stage 2: 

I will move the ECs to the second ray shield just before the pond and they must defend there until the Clones can open it and move across the pond.

Once they have moved across the pond and disabled the third and final ray shield, the ECs must hold off as well as they can until they get overrun and I move their spawns.

Stage 3:

LAST STAND BEGINS

CIS fleet arrives, all they do is assault the Clone forces.

Stage 4:

This basically becomes a last stand for the droids, they get changed to Alien Species when they die.

Jedi ECs

Stage 1-4

They will be standing near the crystal mines and must await the Jedi.

It's important they make it known to the Jedi that they are making miners do their dirty work for them in the caves and the instructor is leading the operation.

Combat may begin or not, it's up to the Jedi and the Jedi ECs.

Story

Event Information:

"The CIS have stationed a force on the Snow Facility to create weapons that can help them thrive in the war. Due to the clumsiness of droids they have taken the local militia into custody and made them do the mining for the resources for them. Due to the populace being subjected to CIS terms without their consent, they are ready to turn on the CIS if enough hope of victory sheds itself."

I really wanted to have that authentic clone wars feel where the Jedi and what they did had a major effect on the Clones battles, whether it be through diplomacy or combat itself, I wanted to make them have more of a purpose.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes. Event Planners are responsible for making sure the server stays populated. They must continually evolve and become better at making interesting events to keep the player base happy and interested in the server.

EPs are responsible for all event side mishaps. They must take responsibility when it comes to any problems caused by events. They must not abuse any powers they have and take care when using them. 

EPs can also help with staff claims only when there are no staff on the server at that current time.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes.

Anything else?:

W-G E-Planner

Thanks for reading my app!

Edited by Jared

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]

+1 

Should have got it before!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

I don't think I've ever repsonded to an EP app before but this one defo deserves a fat +1. For starters, Jared is too active on the server, he needs something else to do and he would be able to put a lot of time and effort into EP. He's certainly trustworthy, and he's been accepted before. If he doesn't get shafted on the interview then he should get it.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1

- great detailed app with pictures 

- Mature & friendly

- Battalion and so responsible

- Good Luck - 

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

Accepted

- Giving you another chance for the interview

- Good feedback

- Active on the server

- Overall good app

Contact me or Navas on Teamspeak for an interview

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel