Yankys battalion application

Out of Character Section - 

Steam Name: 
The Shit Medic

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:116567305

Current rank on the server:
COL

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 
09w 01d 04h
Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: 
yes its good 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: 
yes i have

Do you meet the requirements:
yes i do meet every requirement

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) 
hi im Yanky i am 18 years old.
i love to go to school and learn.
i was a weaehouse team leader but now im trying to get in the police academy.
what i want is to get to the police and rank up there and have a good time working there.
also im working at a supermarket for some extra cash in the pocket.
if you whant to see me working come to the neterlands and see for your self

In Character Section - 

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 
CE PFT COL Yanky

Highest rank obtained:
 [BOC] Temp/Trail Exo

What current rank do you have: 
COL

What is your current regiment: 
CE 

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
i have been black listed as many as you know. i have changed and i am aplying again to make my dream to be true. afther the black list i was going for exo in CE didint work out zues was the new exo. so i left, then i came back to the server and was ranking up with a broken dream and hoping shepherd or zues were going to fall out so i can get exo. but then i wanted more. like i was thinking : 'im going to work to get unblack listed'.

i have not been active a lot lately that is because of school. i was not where the rest of the class was with some stuff, but now im all good and ready to come back and be active. i vowed to be more active and toon accepted that. so from now ill be online as normal. 

i hope i have done good and enough to be able to join becouse i was BOC ones and got demoted to CE again. now im more confedent and more mature then i was back then i see the RP in a difrent light. so wy choose yanky. i am determined and i really want to go for it. I see the battalion adventure as a great future and I look forward to working with the people who are in the battalion. i am open to learn from others and to learn from my mistakes. i want to get to know myself better in battalion learn new things and do new things. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
What they have to do is granding and the everything that is asked for in advert like trainings/Sims tryouts
And whether they can open and close MG 
But also TRaining with your supervised Reg when you can.
Or when you whant to take off or land/leap (to MB or JT) and whether they can use some in events (if you are the leader) as vehicles special equipment. 
And if you are the leader of an event, you must ensure that everyone listens to what you say and also does what you say (outside events as well) Make sure everyone has a task
Not that CT stays behind and does nothing but that their just also have a task just like the others. But also that if you do not lead that you are with a group and who you ar  going to help that you are their support en when needid there guide tho the war. 
The battalion job is a lott

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)
demoted no i dont think so. banned no kicked: i didint whant 
Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
Yes i know as a pilot the same thing you need to make decicions in Strest Condicions and little time.  

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)
if thay ar supervising a reg go with them but dont lead the regiment. but let the leading Regiment member lead. give info or give little hints help them but not taking over the lead.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1. They must lead a training that involves Questions, Faces and Formations.
2. They must lead a Base event with great success.
3. They must call also lead a debrief following an event.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
helping the leading Battalion making decisions like if the leading battalion fell out you going to take over the lead.
like: are all special equipment are granted, vehicles are granted, people come from both sides, what now who should I send where.

Anything else: 
Thank you for unblacklisted me  and give me this chance to apply again.

Edited by the shit medic

+1/Neutral

I never really talked to you, and I don't really know you. I don't know why you got blacklisted in first place, but the fact of you being unblacklisted shows that Battalion Command trusts you. Your application is decent, I don't see you on a lot but your playtime is good. I think that you could be a good Battalion, but maybe a second chance for Battalion is a bit too early right after being unblacklisted.

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1

Only just got Unblacklisted

Cleary Battalion Command Belives you Improved enough for a Unblacklist 

Nice Application 

Over the Limit on the Word ones

Not on alot

Overall i hope @the shit medicYou will get BOC

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral 

just unblacklisted and when u where blacklisted it was for a good bit
a bit minge 
havent seen u on alot resntly 

-------------------------------------------------
nice 
can be funny sumtimes 

Edited by I wanna Die AKA Luke

Current Ranks
Battalion 1st LT
Past Ranks

DU EXO / DU MJR / 212th Temp EXO212th COL

Battalion CPTx2

+1

Yes, Yanky has only recently been unblacklisted, but he is still a very responsible and valuable member of CE and an Great SO.
Last time when he was Battalion, he made a stupid mistake which he has learned from. If it's not this time I still definitely think he deserves another shot at Battalion.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Neutral

Getting blacklisted in the first place isnt good as they dont easily blacklist people, the fact you were unblacklisted does show they now trust you, so good luck

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Don't really know who you are except for the fact you put laughing emojis on peoples LOAs / ROAs , even on ones for who's family members have passed and need a break.

You say you don't take any of it back when explaining it, and say how "Laughter is the best medicine" as your excuse to put laughing emojis on peoples LOAs after family pass, but I call bullshit. Don't want to see you in Battalion to be honest.

giphy.webp

-1 What JH said. 

Honestly, you’ve just been unblacklisted. Someone who was blacklisted shouldn’t get it again in my opinion unless they do a full 360 and turn into a saint or something. I have seen you be a retard in absence many many times and, even when I told you what you said was wrong, you didn’t take it well. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Ok so to begin with.

You were blacklisted from battalion which isn't a good thing, yes you were unblacklisted however you should give it sometimes before applying.

Not the best activity, disobeys orders sometimes but that's not really the main thing here.

Most things have been mentioned above

I say give it sometimes maybe a month or more and then reapply 

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Neutral/-1

I remember when you were in 212th and just writing mingy messages.

Havent seen you much recently and if what JH is true then leaning -1 because it makes me think you havent really changed..

Edited by Joe Hamilton

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion, which is shown in the fairly negative community feedback. For more information message Battalion command

Past ranks:

Nobody cares