oliver crisp

096 application

RP-Name: PVT Oliver Crisp

SteamID:  0:1:472089177

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 2weeks 1day

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 
0 warns

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: i am aware of the rules and ensure every time i play i do not break them in any way, this is how i have 0 current warnings

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: i have read each rule and i understand them for example if i am in 096 cc i cannot deliberately look towards the door to try and breach when it opens. and i also cannot go on a mass killing spree (even if prompted by people) and i should only terminate 096-1

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: i am active very single day so i would be able to play as 096 if it is free and i am allowed. i will ensure everyone that comes in contact with me will get a good roleplay experience and i will abide by rules.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: if 096 is to breach then all non containment personnel should leave the area immediately and not look in 096's direction, then once 096-1 has been terminated by 096 and 096 is sat in that spot e-11 or b-7 are to slowly walk backwards till they reach 096 and place a bag or bucket over 096's head ensuring he cannot see or be seen, at the same time he will put in containment cuffs (which will actually put the bucket over his head aswell) and be taken back to his cc and locked away again.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: sticking to 096 rules i will just chase directly after the dclass and terminate and stay where  terminated the dclass at, not trying to escape foundation or mass kill, i will remain at the spot sat down until i am recontained or someone looks at my face again.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): i believe this is a good rp scenario as it gives the others a sense of fear almost and is good roleplay experience as they have the chance to run but 096 will hunt them down 1 by 1. then once they are all killed i will proceed to abide by rules and stay where i am till recontained

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: i would have to terminate  the member as they saw my face and 096 must terminate any who sees his face, this sticks to 096 rules and lore.