Lando Lovelace

Bob Curtis Ban Request (im banned but oh well)

Your name in-game: Lando

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526501347

Person's you report name: Bob Curtis 

Person's you report SteamID: idk

Why do you want him banned?: Unofficial PD discord 

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): please dont forum ban me as well
unknown.png
unknown.png

Ik im perm banned but like
Oh well
Bob Curtis already has a history of unofficial discords so why not 

Edited by Lando Lovelace

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

I would like to address these current allegations against me. First of all, after we left RG gaming it was considered to be used for WG, I tried to get a suggestion accepted but it was denied. I have never mass recruited people in the police into my discord server and we did not use the discord server for WG purposes. The conversation was of an RG player discussing with me if I would be on police in WG, this could does not prove anything and is merely a question of whether I will playing mayor, not some secret council meeting of how to meta CI or smth. 

Now as I said earlier it was considered to be used for WG but never was, especially after I was confronted by SMT. It was not used for WG, the members in it were part of the old RG police or just verified user of the RG gaming community. 

The following shows a discussion between me and an RG user who does play on WG as well, questioning as to what the discord will be, it is much more recent and I state my intention of not using the discord for OCPD purposes.

B0D3D3D3-570F-4CA1-A39F-037365DBBBFC.jpeg

Just now, Bob The Bo said:

The following shows a discussion between me and an RG user who does play on WG as well, questioning as to what the discord will be, it is much more recent and I state my intention of not using the discord for OCPD purposes.

So the Discord was deleted?

If that is the case then SMT can lock this thread as i guess it was sorted out.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp