Lorex Krato

Lorex Krato's O5 Application

Your in-Game Name: Lorex Krato

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67543918

Your Age: 19 Years

Your In-Game Playtime: 21 Weeks and 17 Hours

Your Warns: 2 Warns. 1 was for a vague metagame rulebreak. The other was an attempt to stop another rulebreaker. These warns are old.

Rate Your RP Skills: I would asume 8 or 9. Definatly a 9 when i am "In my environment".

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-6 Undying Love

If there is a need for more information how my O5 would operate, here you go;
Undying Love is a pointer towards the O5 being a sentimental and soft O5. Complimenting Foundation Personnel and worrying too much over everyone wishing everyone to have a safe workday. Alpha-1 may need to limit O5-6's interactions towards Personnel as he could put himself at risk when trying to help others.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yeah, i have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I can bring a twist to the RP people have come accostumed to. The O5's being hard as rock, unyielding and brutal. Rutheless and cold. But my O5 being overly protective towards everyone and wants to be of great help to everyone. An O5 where Alpha-1 may need to restrain the O5 more for his safety than for others in some cases. 

Of course, any decision made is with the Personnel's well being in mind. He would'nt prefer terminations at all and rather opts for stronger Amnestics. Of course he knows when to seek shelter, but can at times hold the door open for the last man even if the SCP is right behind him.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

An Overseer watches events unfold. He observes and brings these observations back to the Council. He is amoung some of the most powerfull people on Earth and as such, the rotten uppclass attitude sticks with them mostly. 

Apart from the Directors that run the Sites, The Overseers are observers that spot any weakness and makes a vote on how to fix it. Their goal is to ensure the future of the SCP Foundation is promising and unhindered. While the Hoea's and SD's think of the now, O5s needs to think "slow" as to not rush any decision. One wrong move, and there can be major consequences.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is the "Leaders" of the SCP Foundation. The supervise and observe the SCP Foundation's operations and ensures that their trusted Site Directors fullfill their tasks. As a Clearance Level 5 Personnel, they have the heavy weight of deciding when sacrificing some saves more. Known by most Foundation as a mysterious board of leaders but no specific detail known excact. These men controll the future of Mankind, and they intend to shelter it from dangers. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Director Of Research (Job Owner)

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): As Love stays strong, Ethics are the way of sheltering the dear Personnel away from dangers.

Intelligent enough not to fuck it up on day one. Anything past week one, is up to him and him alone.

Mature, yet knows how to have fun. Can't think of anything BAD enough to list here, so I won't. I'd say he's fit for the role.

+1

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

6 minutes ago, Norra said:
56 minutes ago, Izazreial said:

Expand  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_for_an_eye

I like this way of judgement. Why spare the life of who took someone else? 

why kill peoples

please dont foru m ban me :((( but he got demoted from ecm for this 

Edited by Lando Lovelace

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Kinda amazed that he got demoted from ECM for this cauz ya know for every action there's a reaction, throwing someone into an acid pool resulting and killing them with no remorse doesn't bode well especially when doing it in front of a bunch of people.

anyways, diddly doo +1
Is Research Director and ???, has a sharp eye for detail and knows how to roleplay.

I mean Lorex is preatty much the peak of RP this server can get.

dont get me wrong the whole Research thing in LCZ or maybe optional stuff O5 do but like Lorex on his ??? Charracters or HR charracter can literally Create RP lol

so yeah im gonna give him +1 cus he is a good fit for the role and isnt a 15y old SD WL who just shit himself of the O5 apps open news

22 hours ago, Titty Man said:

so why not be a sheep and give a +1?

Fucking sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

+1

Lorex is a pretty good RPer, as many know and would be pretty good at being an O5

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic