Brandon Viper

Brandon Viper MC&D Salesman App

Common Roleplay Name: Fordsman Cooper

Steam Name: Lightsoulist

Discord Name: Brandon Viper or I hate all of you 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432500005

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): image.thumb.png.1c82c828afaa4b884cb89a411b381a00.png

Your Current Playtime: 3 weeks 1 day and 9 hours 

Why do you want to join MC&D?: Like in my previous application I want to provide any sort of new RP to the surface. I know that the word Roleplay is kinda tabbo on this server as almost no one does it and its basically non-existent on this server. But I want to give players something other then "hi ur an anomaly/anomalous group now die please" on surface. I want to join MC&D to provide something new to surface as well as give the Bouncer and Agent classes something fun to do as well as make them want to stay on the job and continue to play on the server. I also know that, contrary to what some people might think of me, could bring some semblance of "professionalism" to the job as I will take charge and make sure that people are doing their jobs right as well as being a good front man for MC&D as a whole.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: No , I do not. But if required by the management to attain the whitelist I will play as it.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I fully understand and have read the rules. If I do not follow them I can and will be removed from the job and if severe enough might be blacklisted.

Remade the app after 7 days because it got denied lol

High playtime

good intentions

high warn count but within the limits

Literally says he doesn't play the job

black on black

Neutral

Edited by Alan J Miller

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Accetpted

Ask for your WL in game and in discord.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif