Fricky Hecks

What's Up?

Server you got banned from: WG SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Kevin Lowikeyes 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102077624

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt (John Fridge)

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:229514442

Why did you get banned?:
made this because I doubt anyone wants to read a huge wall of text

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

Having taken these past 5 or so months to step back, reflect & see the bigger picture, I feel I have managed to calm down and realise that none of that had truly mattered. I should have never gotten angry, I should have congratulated Islip for becoming owner, given him some pointers if he needed them and should have stopped the toxicity then & there. I have since apologized to Reece Islip, changed my overall attitude and stopped the toxicity. I don't expect to be unbanned, and I can understand if I am not. This was made to apologize for what I had done, and to have it crystal clear for anyone unsure of what had happened.

So for whatever it is worth, I am sorry for everything.

I wish to be unbanned to help prove that I have stopped with the attitude that I had a 4-5 months ago.

Anything else?

One part of my ban says that I had encouraged my friends to harass Reece Islip, I do not remember doing so, but if I did, I am sorry. If anyone did go after Islip after seeing what I had done, I'm sorry. And I am incredibly disappointed in anyone that did do so. I hope that this has been enough to prove that I have stopped with the toxicity.

whether I get unbanned or not, it felt good admitting my mistakes in voice & in text.

don't turn this into meme thread v2.

just punch through his fucking head

So, I don't usually comment on these kind of shit, mostly lurk as always, however, this one is a bit special.

Now, one thing you should always look at when someone gets unbanned is their behavior afterwards.  Unlike a lot of banned people in this friend group, this dude actually calmed down.  He didn't really bother with SCP much (cause he was banned), and moved on.  Talked to him a couple times afterwards and he probably is the only person in that friend group that genuinely moved on and matured (which sadly also means moving out of retarded among us jokes but nothing is perfect).

On to the actual ban itself, I know for certain that fricky man did not actually encourage others to harass Islip, they just did.  He didn't tell them anything, as I was in a VC with him and a couple others during the time.  He only spoke openly about how he felt about the ISD thing, but besides that, kept most of it to himself, everyone else was just following. 

Only person in a while who i think actually deserves an unban.  +1

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

My man literally got trolled into void on my eyes as CI 

Also why are you doing unban ASMR

+1 Legit this guy deserves a unban, he waited a shit ton of time instead of immidietly appealing and appealing and appealing like James Big LOL

(this part edited in)
I also forgot to add that he didint ran on the server like other monkeys when norras coding unbanned everyone and tried to crash the server so SMT consider that lmao

Edited by Kinqu Kyle
Just now, Xunt said:

It had nothing to do with Norra. Every ban was removed due to the server moving to the new machine and no one noticed until a few days ago, the ban list has since been restored from backup.

Ok lol my bad then cus its just what i have been told my preatty much everyone that was on server then 

8 hours ago, Norra said:

sorry what? my coding unbanned everyone and crashed the server? what coding could you possibly be talking about?

i came on and saw baned people go on server i asked couple of people what happend and everyone responded with "Norras coding" 

my bad lol 

also server crash was about the banned people came on and tried to crash server lol

+1 cause atomik made a great point on the fact that he didn't spam forums or stick around after the ban, took hit time calmed down and reapplied with sexy Apology ASMR video . (although i'm disappointed it wasn't a cs surf video)

Edited by Fayne™

Extra thing: for some odd reason, I'm able to join the server, obviously I won't actually join the server as I'm still technically banned. Unless Xunt or Norra or someone had removed my ban without actually giving an answer to this thread, or the backup ban list had been weird.

or maybe i am actually banned and it just looked like I wasn't, but who knows.

just punch through his fucking head

2 hours ago, Fricky Hecks said:

Extra thing: for some odd reason, I'm able to join the server, obviously I won't actually join the server as I'm still technically banned. Unless Xunt or Norra or someone had removed my ban without actually giving an answer to this thread, or the backup ban list had been weird.

or maybe i am actually banned and it just looked like I wasn't, but who knows.

Apparently the Server change thing unbanned everyone that was ever banned like, ever. "apparently"

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

+1

Honestly one of the best Unban requests I’ve ever seen in any community, you genuinely are sincere and seem like a amazing person. I’m sorry but you actually getting immortalised in the community with ISD shows the connection you had with it. If you get unbanned and come back the community would be having back a amazing rper.

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Spoiler